Double chance packs

trampo23
580 posts An Exciting Prospect
Why we cant buy those packs with fifa points but only with coins??bde9ff5837004f30b4ca5d941f8e3533.png

Comments

• Indifferent
    89 posts Park Captain
    +1. **** rediculious!!
  • Thehubby
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    on the companion app it's shows you can use fifa points
  • trampo23
    Thehubby wrote: »
    on the companion app it's shows you can use fifa points

but when I try to do it on app it shows error like my fifa points are usable while on other packs they work
  • Pieman25
    15952 posts World Class
    Is the 1 beside it not the same?
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Because they want to remove coins from the market.
  • Indifferent
    89 posts Park Captain
    What is the point? Is it for first time? Could we use Fifa points for previous double chance packs? I was waiting for whole week for all Toty to be in packs and for this double chance packs. So I've purchased Fifa points and now can't use it for packs I want. What the **** is going on? Is this some kind of joke??!!!
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    Probably a bug. Believe me ea wants your money
  • trampo23
    What is the point? Is it for first time? Could we use Fifa points for previous double chance packs? I was waiting for whole week for all Toty to be in packs and for this double chance packs. So I've purchased Fifa points and now can't use it for packs I want. What the **** is going on? Is this some kind of joke??!!!

There is a rumor that only PC players can only buy those packs with coins, console players CAN use fifa points
  • trampo23
    nope123 wrote: »
    Probably a bug. Believe me ea wants your money

A bug thats present for us since tuesday, loool bro
  • Indifferent
    89 posts Park Captain
    Ahh, ok. So PC is totally ignored as usually.
  • trampo23
    4d8654e62cb947bb9b652363b207e19c.png

:(
  • Indifferent
    89 posts Park Captain
    The same here. Ok EA, that's it! I will use Fifa points I have atm for your other **** packs. And this shall be the last points I've bought. No more! No more **** packs. No more extended editions of Fifa to be purchased. Just trading and that's it. So **** tired of this ignorance of PC platform. Playing it since Fifa 99. **** you, idiots!!!
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    The same here. Ok EA, that's it! I will use Fifa points I have atm for your other **** packs. And this shall be the last points I've bought. No more! No more **** packs. No more extended editions of Fifa to be purchased. Just trading and that's it. So **** tired of this ignorance of PC platform. Playing it since Fifa 99. **** you, idiots!!!

Lol