YouTubers

Sykesy
4456 posts National Call-Up
Worth a watch... mainly watch a few on Xbox but do any know of decent ones who stream packs etc on PS?

Comments

• pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Worth a watch... mainly watch a few on Xbox but do any know of decent ones who stream packs etc on PS?

I'd very much recommend castro.hes an entertainer and by far the best streamer.not the best player.i hated fifa streamers.but grown to love castro.im 34 btw.i think he's a genuine decent guy
  • Liam
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just watch a few and see what you think. I find Castro to be really annoying, he shouts at everything and gets excited over mundane things, but clearly he's very popular so a lot of people like what he does. He also raises a ton of money for charity which is a good cause.

Hashtag harry seems quite good from what I've seen of him, and he's an incredible FIFA player and down to earth.
  • S-MUFC-A
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AA9skillz and Nepenthez to of my favourite youtubers
  • rankon.
    1934 posts Fans' Favourite
    "Fuji" is good and isn't a moron. For player reviews cannot go wrong with "TVM"
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fuji is good, Martial89 is amazing to watch with his skills if you can get over his accent, Nepethez is good to watch too.

Castro I take in small bunches, he's very over the top for me. The most annoying part is how over the top he gets when he packs a big player, now I know it means he doesn't have to spend coins on players, but he has enough coins to buy any player he wants. I guess there is the fact you have first owner, but considering I get very excited when I get an 84 rated player with my pack luck, it's just too over the top for me at times.
  • Kevin
    1286 posts Professional
    I hate Castro, has a lot of money and he always overreacts when he packs someone decent, I like to watch Nick28T because he's down to earth and is raising money for charity.
  • pob125
    Kevin wrote: »
    I hate Castro, has a lot of money and he always overreacts when he packs someone decent, I like to watch Nick28T because he's down to earth and is raising money for charity.

Have you watched castro full streams tho or just highlights?
    There's a lot of funny moments in castro streams....and pita... <3
  • pob125
    FYI...castro had to send pita to the store to buy gift cards because xbox wouldn't let him add fifa points! :D
  • Etienne1987
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2017
    im must be too old to get whats the point wasting my time watching some other play fifa.
  • Sykesy
    AA9 is class man copying his RTG which has made my WL record improve. I don't mind Castro but his reactions are a bit OTT.

I'll keep searching through them, just looking to pick up a few tips see if they help much
  • pob125
    im must be too old to get whats the point wasting my time watching some other play fifa.

If you get the right stream it's fun to have on ya phone whilst ur playing
  • bloody-fouad
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hate castro all his stream are fuch fuch fuch......nothing special
  • v4vendetta1978
    2798 posts Fans' Favourite
    Matthdgamer worth a watch if you don't like screaming at the camera just a regular guy playing Fifa n opening packs don't watch the big players so blown up there own arse like it's a skill to open a pack
  • Red_monster2015
    1337 posts Professional
    Bel, Bateson and AA9 I like watching for SBC and packs also Nick28t too. Capguntom is good for games like Fifa bingo etc
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh, and I forgot, I LOVE watch Zweback
  • Sykesy

More pack openings to start then obviously for help with player instructions. My game plays improved and enjoying it better from picking up small but effective tips
  • Paritlfc
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Castro, Nep, Japes and Marshall are all decent
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh, and I forgot, I LOVE watch Zweback

Zwe for sure... Nepenthez and Bateson are idiots in my opinion but they put out tons of videos
  • Weiglweiglweigl
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zwe
  • rankon.
    1934 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yea Zwe's content is the most fun tbf
  • YNWA1994NV
    1165 posts Professional
    Marshall89, Fugi, Ovvi
  • Darkwing1708
    964 posts Professional
    I watch Nick28T,only to watch him lose and rage kill his controller.It cracks me up,everytime
  • CeeQue
    10823 posts Has That Special Something
    I perosnally hate Castro he just to loud and annoying jumping into a wall is not what i find entertainment. I used to watch Airjapes, Fifaralle, and Matt.
  • S-Dog
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    ITANI is the man for me, think I've been in a couple of his review videos aswell :#
  • Sykesy
    Cheers lads much appreciated I'll have a scout around later on
  • Rippa
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Spencer FC, and Twosync are my favorite youtubers for entertainment.

For tutorials i go to ovvy, krasi and dirty mike.

• JPRM71
    2317 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2017
    Nepenthez Marshall89 Bateson87 Fangs #Harry
    AA9 and Gorilla
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Youtubers have destroyed this game, taken anything/everything good out of it. People watch and copy them. Everybody is a pro these days.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2017
    @pugzilla

most laid back fifa stream on twitch. you don't need to donate ""money"" to participate In the stream, best part about it. unlike nick28ts where you cant even talk unless you donate.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    @Abdulhamed has some good trading vids and streams occasionally. Although I haven't seen him around in a while.