POTM Lallana SBC

Paciga45
3872 posts National Call-Up
What do we think the requirements will be?

Comments

• Muzza11
    17972 posts World Class
    x1 Salty
    x1 Not going to happen
    x1 Ibra
    x1 Eriksen
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    The Conqueror has already won it, hasn't he?! :D
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Be hilarious if Erikson or Lallana win, I look forward to the outrage
  • WFCBagnall
    99613 posts Moderator
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    x1 Salty
    x1 Not going to happen
    x1 Ibra
    x1 Eriksen

Apparently you need 2x Salty.
  • Muzza11
    17972 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    x1 Salty
    x1 Not going to happen
    x1 Ibra
    x1 Eriksen

Apparently you need 2x Salty.

thats going to cost alot of Salt
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1987 posts Fans' Favourite
    Peter wrote: »

Erikson got I good chance you know. But luckily a lot of the inform investments are tottenham players so it should still work out for us all.
  • Reus
    23627 posts Club Captain

Dele alli had 5 goals and 2 assists

He is in with a shout too
  • Peter
    edited January 2017

Erikson got I good chance you know. But luckily a lot of the inform investments are tottenham players so it should still work out for us all.

I dont mean for investments, just Zlatan fans spitting the dummy out
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    I'd love for Lallana to get it, but it's unlikely. He got robbed for the 2nd POTM award. Should have beaten Son
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does anyone else think pogba?
  • Be amazing if zlatan didn't win :joy:
  • zzachzx

Only if they're an idiot. Zlatan is clearly ahead with Lallana and Eriksen behind him by a bit
  • Peter
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Be amazing if zlatan didn't win :joy:

The breakdown from some will be unreal, its not even like other candidates are underserving.

If he does win its deserved, but its who he is thats making people so sure.
  • Arsenalfc77
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    zlatan
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    zzachzx wrote: »

Only if they're an idiot. Zlatan is clearly ahead with Lallana and Eriksen behind him by a bit

Dont pogba and eriksen both have 8.0 average match rating and ibra/alexis are both right under with like 7.9? I dont think its that out of here. Idk if it counts for anything but pogba was potm for December on topps kick. Do they have a partnership with the epl?
  • VICTAAAA
    11243 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2017
    Should be Ibra. He took the fan's vote, contributed 8 goals (5 goals, 2 assist) and helped United to an undefeated month.

Edit: 5+3, I hit the 2 on my phone with my fat fingers.
    Post edited by VICTAAAA on
  • zzachzx
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    Should be Ibra. He took the fan's vote, contributed 8 goals (5 goals, 2 assist) and helped United to an undefeated month.

5+2≠8
  • VICTAAAA

5+2≠8

I meant 3 :lol:
    See edit above
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    Id like it to be ibra for fut reasons but erikson would be well deserved as well, Lallana only hyped by Liverpool fans
  • MeanOnSunday
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero

Dont pogba and eriksen both have 8.0 average match rating and ibra/alexis are both right under with like 7.9? I dont think its that out of here. Idk if it counts for anything but pogba was potm for December on topps kick. Do they have a partnership with the epl?

I'm with you, it's Pogba or Eriksen. I don't think Ibra has much chance and the only reason Lallana is getting a mention is because of that player from Hull who streams FUT (and who also happens to be a Liverpool fan and friends with Henderson since they played together).

• Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Would be funny if it wasn't Ibra with all this hype...I won't be doing it no matter who it is anyway.
  • S-Dog
    2917 posts National Call-Up
    Don't think EA would have given Eriksen an IF this week if they had any feeling he would be POTM.
  • Confidemus
    921 posts Professional

I'm with you, it's Pogba or Eriksen. I don't think Ibra has much chance and the only reason Lallana is getting a mention is because of that player from Hull who streams FUT (and who also happens to be a Liverpool fan and friends with Henderson since they played together).

giphy.gif
  • Peter
    S-Dog wrote: »
    Don't think EA would have given Eriksen an IF this week if they had any feeling he would be POTM.

Costa...
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner

Only the people who actually watch football... easily been best player this month. I've watched every United game and yes Ibra has the stats but Pogba controls EVERYTHING.
  • VICTAAAA
    Couchy wrote: »

Only the people who actually watch football... easily been best player this month. I've watched every United game and yes Ibra has the stats but Pogba controls EVERYTHING.

Joe Allen had a wonderful October, scored important goals and had Stoke undefeated with 3 wins in 4 and he got snubbed. He was arguably just as important to Stoke as Hazard was to Chelsea. the results are 90% up to a panel of people from a wide range of places, deserved doesn't win it.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner

Joe Allen had a wonderful October, scored important goals and had Stoke undefeated with 3 wins in 4 and he got snubbed. He was arguably just as important to Stoke as Hazard was to Chelsea. the results are 90% up to a panel of people from a wide range of places, deserved doesn't win it.

Completely agree.

Should've been;
    Lallana instead of son
    Allen instead of hazard
    Pogba instead of Ibra

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    As long as you need Cech I don't care.
  • VICTAAAA
    edited January 2017

Completely agree.

Should've been;
    Lallana instead of son
    Allen instead of hazard
    Pogba instead of Ibra

i agree with the first two and we'll see about the last. I'm a gooner (trying to show an unbiased opinion, lol) and i think it has to be a United player, they: beat Spurs, 16 of 18 possible points and went undefeated.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    I'm obviously very biased as a United fan but Pogba has been next level this month. Having said that I wouldn't be surprised if Eriksen won it, he's also been unreal.