OT: Payet leaving West Ham?

ScrubsFifa101
133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Obviously Payet isn't happy at WH and wants to play at a top squad. I expect he would be able to get a few more top years in, especially as a central midfielder. If he leaves, where would you want him? Which league? What makes your FUT team perfect?

I want him at arsenal!!

Comments

• Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    Sevilla will take him probably, they take everyone
  • ScrubsFifa101
    Sevilla will take him probably, they take everyone

I just dont think WH will let him go for cheap. They know they will get the most for an in league trade (competition rises prices), so I wouldn't be surprised with a Man City move. Been a while since they grabbed a big gamechanging midfielder. Need a man to join KDB and Silva.

Only reason Arsenal has a chance is the french link.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    He can come to Arsenal and watch Ozil to improve.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    They should let him sit and have his tantrum the rest of the year and then sell him to a borderline second division team in another country...

Spoiled athletes have a good year or even half a good year and they immediately want to go play somewhere else. Just a shortcut to demand a transfer instead of working to make your CURRENT TEAM great.
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    They should let him sit and have his tantrum the rest of the year and then sell him to a borderline second division team in another country...

Spoiled athletes have a good year or even half a good year and they immediately want to go play somewhere else. Just a shortcut to demand a transfer instead of working to make your CURRENT TEAM great.

Payet is 30 in March. He has one opportunity to play at a higher level before he retires.
  • hoban95
    49798 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Haven't heard about Payet being unhappy at West Ham.

Care to tell us @Dan is Clutch ?
  • Fab
    18335 posts World Class
    sanchez
    ozil walcott payet
    vermaelen ramsey
    monreal koscielny mErt jenkisnon
    ospina
  • Dan is Clutch
    25784 posts Player of the Year
    He wants to go back to Marseille.
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »

Just get rid, wouldn't want anyone at my club who doesn't want to be there no matter who they are
  • ScrubsFifa101

I'd say he wants to go somewhere else. I wouldn't say Marseille is a major Euro team.
  • McClean
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    West Ham are a small club so no surprise, would be happy for him to go to Marseille.
  • WFCBagnall
    72152 posts Moderator
    Transfer Thread
  • Dan is Clutch
    25784 posts Player of the Year

I'd say he wants to go somewhere else. I wouldn't say Marseille is a major Euro team.

He wants to go back to Marseille. Doesn't matter that they aren't a "major Euro team" his family is supposedly unhappy in London and want to go back home.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

He wants to go back to Marseille. Doesn't matter that they aren't a "major Euro team" his family is supposedly unhappy in London and want to go back home.

That settles it then, he is off to china