UT unplayable for anyone else ry now?

XIMrNiceGuyIX
655 posts Sunday League Hero
I knew there was going to be some lag issues during tots but Im experiencing non stop lag similar to what this game was like right before price ranges...

Takes me 20 tries to get into UT, half the time it make me put in the security code even tho I wasn't spam searching and half the time it tells me I got it wrong even tho I didn't. Then once I get into UT there arent too many things I can do without getting kicked out...

I cant even open packs without getting kicked so there is no way in hell im going to buy any FP and tbh if its going to be like this for the next 6 weeks ill just sell the game now, I literally cant do anything, not worth my time or money... I know TOTS has only been out for a day so ill give it some time and see if things improve 1st but if its still like this till next wed, im out...

Comments

• XIMrNiceGuyIX
    Update: For some reason I decided to go on a second account to see if that account was having the same issues, i didn't really think anything would be different but for whatever reason second account works fine, got in first time, no lag issues, i can freely search market so does anyone know any possible fix as it seems just my main account is having the issue....
  • tauras
    3700 posts National Call-Up
    Mine is at it as well bud not every game but alot of them only started happening wen tots came so I'm blaming it on that .dont think much you can do just ride it out will eventually stop
  • XIMrNiceGuyIX
    tauras wrote: »
    Mine is at it as well bud not every game but alot of them only started happening wen tots came so I'm blaming it on that .dont think much you can do just ride it out will eventually stop

I cant even get to the point of playing a game but my issue seems very strange now....

ive tested it several times now and I can get on UT the 1st try on second account every single time but main account gets error message every single time...

I can manage to get on after many tries but once I do its totally laggy and I get kicked out very easily, on second account everything seems to be working fine... I tried to delete and re download all updates for main but that didn't seem to work so idk... didn't start having the issue until yesterday so it seems tied to tots somehow but I cant figure out why second account would work fine then...