Need help with my squad CM position

Blueray
13 posts Ball Boy
Hey, which CM would you recommend on the Rakitic position? i got Andre Gomes/IF Casemiro/IF N'Zonzi/IF Iborra or Rakitic. All got there pros and cons. Would be nice to hear more opinions. Thanks in advance.

beW0BAZ.jpg

Comments

• Milonair
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If n'zonzi
  • Tjslice32
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Andre Gomes is great. He's tall, good passing, good on the ball and always seemed to make clever runs at important times to score goals.
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Depends on what you want your CMs to do. The only one I've used out of the ones you listed is IF N'Zonzi and he is great for a holding midfield
  • tilen11
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2017
    Bring in an all rounder. You already have Kante for defensive work that needs to be done so now you need a box2box guy. Koke is great, Gomes is great, Iborra is great but lacks just a bit of pace getting forward. I would suggest you use either Koke with Shadow or Gomes with Engine or Anchor.
  • Blueray
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2017
    Thanks for the opinions. I had Rakitic and Gomes on both CM positions before with Nani on the wing. Offensive both worked fine, but at Counters or Defensive wise i felt there was something missing so i built in Kante. Now i got Kante as Defensive CM but with the other CM i got a problem.

Rakitic got nice passes and shoots,
    Gomes got more def and phy and lacks a bit in his shoots,
    IF N'Zonzi got high def/phy and goot passes but his offensive side is not that good,
    IF Casemiro is agile with high def/phy but is in between with his shoots and passes.
    IF Iborra is the slowest with 56 pace to the fastest Rakitic with 66, but he got high def/phy good shoots and passes.

So all of them got there pros and cons but it's hard to decide^^
    Post edited by Blueray on
  • tilen11
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    Blueray wrote: »
    Thanks for the opinions. I had Rakitic and Gomes on both CM positions before with Nani on the wing. Offensive both worked fine, but at Counters or Defensive wise i felt there was something missing so i built in Kante. Now i got Kante as Defensive CM but with the other CM i got a problem.

Rakitic got nice passes and shoots,
    Gomes got more def and phy and lacks a bit in his shoots,
    IF N'Zonzi got high def/phy and goot passes but his offensive side is not that good,
    IF Casemiro is agile with high def/phy but is in between with his shoots and passes.
    IF Iborra is the slowest with 56 pace to the fastest Rakitic with 66, but he got high def/phy good shoots and passes.

So all of them got there pros and cons but it's hard to decide^^

I use Gomes since he is an all rounder, tall and strong. Rakitic was a dissapointment.