Bunde Midfielder

tribefaninnc
343 posts Sunday League Hero
Currently using in the midfield with 3412:

CAM IF Pizzi (with Jonas SBC)
CM Sanches Castro

fitness squad is like IF Latza, Kampl, Calhanoglu

Looking to upgrade, not really looking to score, mostly to pass and maybe play some defense, would you recommend...

IF Thiago
SIF Forsberg
TOTGS Kimmich
IF Keita
others?

The Forsberg/Thiago is about my max price range. Let me know if you have some experience with these guys. Thanks.

Comments

• ConductorConte
    1245 posts Professional
    For defence
    Goreztka & Sanches

Vidal is the complete
    Kimmich is useful but nothing special

Not sure about others
  • hields
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If Thiago has been brilliant for me I also sub Junuzovic In he's brilliant too.
  • tribefaninnc
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vidal is the complete

Yeah, I could save up for Vidal. I guess that is an option, maybe that is the best option.
    Your assessment of Kimmich sounds like what I think of Latza and Castro. They don't lose you games but don't really win you games either.

Thanks to both for the input.
  • Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional
    Vidal is THE Bundesliga midfielder.
  • ConductorConte
    1245 posts Professional
    edited January 2017
    Vidal is the complete

Yeah, I could save up for Vidal. I guess that is an option, maybe that is the best option.
    Your assessment of Kimmich sounds like what I think of Latza and Castro. They don't lose you games but don't really win you games either.

Thanks to both for the input.

I had Sanches - Goreztka - Castro. Castro just couldn't do anything good. Tried Lazta for a few, his shot is amazing but couldn't keep up with the game.

I've now got Vidal in the middle. The only thing that is costing me now is Sanches's passing.