The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Pogba at LCM?

Painter753
8824 posts League Winner
How is he there for those that have used him?

Would be in a 4312 next to Kante and Nain

Mainly worried about getting into shooting positions since he's right footed, could always swap him and Nain IG tho

Comments

• ScrubsFifa101
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Could I ask who's your CAM? Use him as a CAM in 4312 infront of Kante and hes a dream.

About LCM... you would have to work to make sure you get it on his right foot, because his left leaves alot to be desired. But he is still pog and will still rip.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Could I ask who's your CAM? Use him as a CAM in 4312 infront of Kante and hes a dream.

About LCM... you would have to work to make sure you get it on his right foot, because his left leaves alot to be desired. But he is still pog and will still rip.
    Del Piero has the CAM spot locked down :D

But yeah I figured his left would be a bit of a liability
  • ScrubsFifa101
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Painter753 wrote: »

Del Piero has the CAM spot locked down :D

But yeah I figured his left would be a bit of a liability

Guess I can understand that haha. I am using an IF gundogan card as my LCM and he obviously isn't my main shooter but i dont struggle to get him on his right... so I guess it depends on the player. I found Pogba loves to go left, which makes me suspicious.