IF Shawcross for Zlatan SBC

branermajszter
269 posts Sunday League Hero
Bought 20 of them for 20k,next 84 rated IF in BPL is almost 40k (35k)
Lowest 83 rated is also over 30k. Trippier doesnt really will fit when team rating needs to be 87 or 88 min

Comments

• AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Ex Man Utd aswell...who knows if that will be a factor
  • I just brought 5 for 20-25k, one to use and rest to sell and buy what I'm missing to finish him myself.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Shush ya ❤️❤️❤️❤️!
  • zOFsky
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Let me teach you a lesson. I know what you doing, you think you are the smartest ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in a peanut, that you spent all of your 400k and now want to tell everyone else to do the same so his price will rise. And here are things you doing wrong:
    1)First of all if you are so full of good advices then do it before you bought him, not after. This way everyone will know you are doing it to help people and not to try pump up the price of your investment.
    2)Telling other people to do it is just stupid. Everyone could buy him, his price can climb up a bit, but if it will be a miss with a SBC his price will go down because of undercutting. If his price stay on natural way you will easily take your money back in worst case scenario.
    3)Well, I'm tired wasting time on you. Yes, I am arrogant, but
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Shush ya ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

• Steelcitysniper
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2017
    Bought 20 of them for 20k,next 84 rated IF in BPL is almost 40k (35k)
    Lowest 83 rated is also over 30k. Trippier doesnt really will fit when team rating needs to be 87 or 88 min

We'll be seeing u in a couple of weeks asking "why did ea ban me!!!???" Lol

Post edited by Steelcitysniper on