PACKED TOTY MESSI

AJS-17
758 posts Semi-Pro
I packed TOTY Messi, I can't actually believe it. In the words of Patrice Evra - 'i love this game'

Just want to show you guys its not impossible to pack one,,,, but very very close to! I can't believe my luck, just wanted to know what you guys would do, sell? Make a team around him? Do you think he'll go up or down in value? Cheers guys and I bless you all with my pack luck

Comments

• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Will defo go up once out of packs imo but are you willing to wait?

Gratz BTW.
  • Shoaib15
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Congrats! If you have coins (300-500k) make a team around him. Or sell and buy his nif / nif ron and neymar or something.

• AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro

Gratz BTW.

Cheers mate, I'm a FUT Founder and this has to be the highlight of my FIFA days haha, I'm willing to wait, contemplating keeping for the first owner anyway but i don't wanna keep him if he plummets, are forwards no longer in packs as of tomorrow? Then pack in with the whole team on the weekend I guess?
  • Romarinho
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Contrats bro! If you have more than a million coins, keep and build around. If not, sell
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Romarinho wrote: »
    Contrats bro! If you have more than a million coins, keep and build around. If not, sell

Yeah I have the coins if I sell my investments, thanks mate :) I think I probably will!
  • shez82
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do not sell now bro. Wait until TOTY is over, he will shoot up in price
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    shez82 wrote: »

What do you think he'll go up to?
  • Alford1995
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    keep man, will never have a first owner 98 messi again on any fifa, make the most of it man! congratz
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    AJS-17 wrote: »

Gratz BTW.

Cheers mate, I'm a FUT Founder and this has to be the highlight of my FIFA days haha, I'm willing to wait, contemplating keeping for the first owner anyway but i don't wanna keep him if he plummets, are forwards no longer in packs as of tomorrow? Then pack in with the whole team on the weekend I guess?

Yep. I remember once toty left packs the highly rated ones (Messi, Ronaldo etc) prices went sky high till tots. Your call tho mate.
  • Devers
    7098 posts Big Money Move
    damn....congrats man.

keep him, 7 chem CF in false 9, hes got the physical upgrade now, will boss it in that formation
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional

When 4 million coins isn't enough to enjoy FUT...
  • Sandell85
    7511 posts League Winner
    Why opening packs unless you want the toty players!? :/ i wouldnt sell a first owner toty player
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Why opening packs unless you want the toty players!? :/ i wouldnt sell a first owner toty player

I sold a first owner Kluivert two years ago. :(
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    Congrats! Tell us more. It was in a 125k pack? It was from a SBC? How come this God visited you and decided to stay?

I don't know whats your budget now. But I don't worry about selling time. 4 mil its quite enough. Even if he drops later it will stay at a juicy price. Just enjoy.
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro

This is very true I agree any first owner TOTY is crazy especially Messi
  • ha032742
    34470 posts Moderator
    edited January 2017

Gratz BTW.

Yep. I remember once toty left packs the highly rated ones (Messi, Ronaldo etc) prices went sky high till tots. Your call tho mate.

Errr they didn't last year...I know as had all of them :'(
  • Fletch
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    Personally I'd sell.
  • Sandell85
    7511 posts League Winner

Well he is a legend and legends are crap #psforlife ;)
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    ha032742 wrote: »

Gratz BTW.

Errr they didn't the last 2 years in general...I know as had all of them :'(

I maybe out of touch lol.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero

Gratz BTW.

Congrats on the pull, I got one too this afternoon and I'm also a founder (although my date was reset this year) and this is by far the best pull I've ever had too, so I just had to use him although I've not settled on a team for him yet. Played one game my team did not really click and yet he got four goals, not a bad start, don't think that will last. :lol:

• Sandell85
    7511 posts League Winner

This is very true I agree any first owner TOTY is crazy especially Messi

Yeah i guess you opening packs just to pack a toty player ;)
  • keyroy
    1592 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice pull mate. Defo keep, if you sell what are you aiming for??? Toty ronaldo?
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    RedKos wrote: »
    Congrats! Tell us more. It was in a 125k pack? It was from a SBC? How come this God visited you and decided to stay?

I don't know whats your budget now. But I don't worry about selling time. 4 mil its quite enough. Even if he drops later it will stay at a juicy price. Just enjoy.

Hahahah
  • Forca-Barca
    2990 posts National Call-Up
    I completely agree bro
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    RedKos wrote: »

Sorry I meant to reply more - it was during the 100k packs at 8pm, the man united game had just started in the background, I checked the store for the lightening round and saw there were 100k packs, I opened three and packed nothing, left with feeling disheartened I continued and chose to open a fourth, big pause, I knew it was a walkout but still wasn't expecting much, then pow the blue flares hit me from out the screen! I couldn't believe it, I leapt out of my chair as the flags dropped - ARGENTINA

and I realised I'm now living ever ultimate team players dream! I feel blessed by the almighty powers above

image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ

Well he is a legend and legends are crap #psforlife ;)

I was on xb1 lol :D
  • shez82
    366 posts Sunday League Hero

What do you think he'll go up to?

Not sure mate, but the market at the moment in terms of prices is very different to last year and once out of packs these types of players typically go up

In FIFA 15 I packed TOTY Iniesta, he was going for 1.5mil when in packs and sky rocketed several weeks after

Your call, but if you plan on selling him I wouldn't do it now, he def won't go down

• ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh and if anyone is wondering my Toty Messi was courtesy of the pack from that stupid tuxedo kit SBC that was on again today, not a bad SBC challenge pack. B)
  • Squeezy94
    1903 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fabregas IF, sell or keep?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    Squeezy94 wrote: »
    Fabregas IF, sell or keep?

Maybe keep for Ibra potm?