SBC TOTW - Tradeable or not?

PLANTFC
775 posts Semi-Pro
I have only 40k coins.
I was thinking about this SBC and is a chance of investment.
BUT, i dont have any IF player to complete the team, so i would need to buy 2 players (20K) and some of the 83/84 players.

Is it a good idea?

Other thing is.
I could make the untradeable one, if the player is **** i could just use him in a future SBC.

What did you guys think? What are the chances to get an IF Willian, or SIF Lukaku? :joy:

Thanks

Comments

• Torminator
    1467 posts Professional
    I have two tradeable TOTW packs ready to go, but I'm gonna wait for TOTW 18. The current and TOTW 17 will coincide with TOTY making the players relatively cheap. Best is to use the tradeable TOTW packs in an awesome TOTW which fall outside special events and monthly WL rewards. Potential profit is highest then. But ofcourse feel free to do whatever you want :smiley:
  • SPU004
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    I did one tradeable and got Castro. Did four untradeables and got Kane, Ali, Kasper and Lukaku.

All luck of course, but I'd say untradeable is definitely worth it at approx. 25k.
  • benicspo
    1279 posts Professional
    edited January 2017
    I do 2 untradable SBC's, if I get 2 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ IF's then use them in tradable, if I get either 1 or 2 good IF's then happy days.

But since you only have 40k I wouldn't recommend doing any of them.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    PLANTFC wrote: »
    I have only 40k coins.
    I was thinking about this SBC and is a chance of investment.
    BUT, i dont have any IF player to complete the team, so i would need to buy 2 players (20K) and some of the 83/84 players.

Is it a good idea?

Other thing is.
    I could make the untradeable one, if the player is **** i could just use him in a future SBC.

What did you guys think? What are the chances to get an IF Willian, or SIF Lukaku? :joy:

Thanks

I only done 2 untradable ones and got lukaku then Alli I think the chances of getting the higher rated cards is pretty good in the untradable ones.