Fooled and I feel so stupid.

WalleboysFc
125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2017
This saturday I was bidding on Agueros, he was going for around 330 k. I looked up a few targets starting around 320, and there was one start at 324 with 2 min left. I put a bid on that one and after a sec I realized that he started at 524 instead.

Is it a dead case or is it somehow possible to get my 200 k back?

Im not poor but 200 k is still a to large amount of coins to not be upset about.

I still have my Aguero in the club and he plays like a god!

Comments

• murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    well, look at the bright side, some people dont have 524k coins, you were rich :D
  • Otis
    3575 posts National Call-Up
    Those coins are gone forever, tbf doing what that guy did is pretty much my trading method once I have alot of coins
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    murazor wrote: »
    well, look at the bright side, some people dont have 524k coins, you were rich :D

Productive help there m8
  • WalleboysFc

Haha I have a nice coinage totally but its a bit annoying, I spend alot of time trading and it takes a few weeks to get 200 k. Do you think its possible to complain to someone about my stupid mistake? :D
  • DarthGrowler
    17045 posts World Class
    Sorry to hear that mate but it's deemed that's what you wanted to pay and won't have much hope of getting them back. Hopefully you get some good pack pills soon as karma :)
  • cantona7x
    238 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lol
  • WalleboysFc
    Sorry to hear that mate but it's deemed that's what you wanted to pay and won't have much hope of getting them back. Hopefully you get some good pack pills soon as karma :)

Yeah thats what I thought. Haha its about time to get some nice pulls soon, havent bought packs since bf actually but might be tempting now with the loss and the high prices :)

If I would try get my coins back, where do I go?

• randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    No, sorry. We've all done it in one way or another.
  • cantona7x
    238 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Yeah thats what I thought. Haha its about time to get some nice pulls soon, havent bought packs since bf actually but might be tempting now with the loss and the high prices :)

You wont get your coins back.

it was your fault the only way you will get them back , is list the same way and hope some mug comes along and buys it.
  • hrv97
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Otis wrote: »
    Those coins are gone forever, tbf doing what that guy did is pretty much my trading method once I have alot of coins

Really hope you will never have a lot of coins :)
  • Ulook92
    21490 posts Club Captain
    Unlucky :no_mouth:
  • Rutta
    6914 posts Big Money Move
    cantona7x wrote: »

list the same way and hope some mug comes along and buys it.

• WalleboysFc
    cantona7x wrote: »

You wont get your coins back.

it was your fault the only way you will get them back , is list the same way and hope some mug comes along and buys it.

Ok.

I know, so stupid to buy on the webapp when you not quite awake.

Haha maybe, I dont really like it but maybe its payback-time. I think about it!
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    I think there is nothing you can do except play to get back what you lost.
  • DarthGrowler
    17045 posts World Class

Help.ea.com but I doubt they will help man :(
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    deang07 wrote: »

Productive help there m8

How can we help him? :joy:
    Give him 200k :joy:
  • Paul88
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    I done it with IF Vossen and lost 150k as for some reason he's price dropped dramatically I won't get the coins back pal just trade and you'll get that back in no time
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    Paul88 wrote: »
    I done it with IF Vossen and lost 150k as for some reason he's price dropped dramatically I won't get the coins back pal just trade and you'll get that back in no time

What a day that was when he dropped into packs.