IF Trippier easy investment?

AJS-17
758 posts Semi-Pro
I mean he's the cheapest Prem IF by quite a lot atm, every POTM so far (correct me if I'm wrong) has required a Prem IF, as of tomorrow he is no longer in packs and a lot of them might be used for TOTW tradable packs,,,, either way with the hype of the POTM on Friday he is bound to be 20k plus. Even if he isn't required for any squad builders, any Prem IF that's 14k can't stay that cheap, let alone one that plays for a decent team, is English and plays RB. I loaded up yesterday when he was around 12k.... Anyone else? Thoughts on the above?

Comments

• ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    A steal at that price, will definitely go up. I didn't even know he was so cheap, just got one for 13.25k though, still a bargain.
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional
    Think alot of people Picked him up. Looks like a decent investment, low risk but dont wait to long selling up i guess. Cuz alot of people are on him and potm is curveball all the time.
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    Yea that is my thought. I bought a few as well. Worse case we can make 5-9k on each card. The very least.
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional
    Yea that is my thought. I bought a few as well. Worse case we can make 5-9k on each card. The very least.

SBC will make him like 16k. Depending on New totw he could rise more. Guess the hype for potm will brings him up. Only not sure he will be needed. Might be higher rated bpl orso
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro

SBC will make him like 16k. Depending on New totw he could rise more. Guess the hype for potm will brings him up. Only not sure he will be needed. Might be higher rated bpl orso

Just thinking about Suso, Spanish IF for POTM Costa, went up to almost 35k before requirements got realised, didn't end up needing him but loads of people made crazy money on him
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    AJS-17 wrote: »

Just thinking about Suso, Spanish IF for POTM Costa, went up to almost 35k before requirements got realised, didn't end up needing him but loads of people made crazy money on him

And loads got burnt
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    He's great ingame too, better than Walker imo
  • BO0OM
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Walker is the best
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah this investment seems so good for a number of reasons.
    1) cheapest bpl if by far and bound to be needed for potm sbc
    2) has actually got a decent card, with shadow card has better stats than Walker and is cheaper
    3) even if he doesn't rise for this potm dele alli is front runner for January ATM and he's a spurs if...

Genuinely tempted to go all in on him and fill my trade pile with him for 14-15k each, hopefully sell them for 6k profit each at least and could make like 500k profit
  • v4vendetta1978
    2545 posts Fans' Favourite
    Plus dele alli potm hype a little sideline in there
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something

That was a few months ago when there were less IFs and stuff on the market. He went back down to 12k that week
  • ICE_UP_SON
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »

That was a few months ago when there were less IFs and stuff on the market. He went back down to 12k that week

It was last months POTM but you're right he dropped almost instantly when he was not needed for the SBC.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    BO0OM wrote: »
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Walker is the best

I'm just saying from my experience with both IF Trippier is doing better
  • pavan791
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Problem with 81 rated IF investment is, the requirements will most likely be a 87 OVR squad and 81 rated player would not be sufficient.
  • Riqqert
    678 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's a risky investment, and im not gonna get burned. Reid is the saver investment.
  • Warren
    1439 posts Play-Off Hero
    pavan791 wrote: »
    Problem with 81 rated IF investment is, the requirements will most likely be a 87 OVR squad and 81 rated player would not be sufficient.

If it's a BPL 86 rated squad with 2 IFs, then IF Trippier is actually used in the cheapest option, however many people will probably not realise it.
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Riqqert wrote: »
    He's a risky investment, and im not gonna get burned. Reid is the saver investment.

14k risky???
  • Riqqert
    678 posts Sunday League Hero
    yea its not that certain he will rise. Many other low rated informs available.. Good chance you wont be needing a BPL IF.
  • Scds
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    yea its not that certain he will rise. Many other low rated informs available.. Good chance you wont be needing a BPL IF.

Good chance? Based on what?
  • Martijnb19
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I think they will do a BPL side again
  • Azablucky
    4089 posts National Call-Up
    pavan791 wrote: »

Thing is, 87 rated would cost too much just for the BPL section of things. Would be 86 with 2 IF's I would reckon.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Another thing to think about is Deli Alli is leading the January POTM race. Being on the same team Trippier will no doubt rise from hype alone.
  • DoItLikeTone
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    Another thing to think about is Deli Alli is leading the January POTM race. Being on the same team Trippier will no doubt rise from hype alone.

• MaddMike3711
    9342 posts League Winner
    I bought a couple, the only worry is there were about 20,000 of him packed yesterday alone, so it's not like he will be hard to come by. I can't see him rising more than a couple k at most, hope I'm wrong though.
  • Play_Beautiful
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    I bought a couple, the only worry is there were about 20,000 of him packed yesterday alone, so it's not like he will be hard to come by. I can't see him rising more than a couple k at most, hope I'm wrong though.

• JARA_KNH
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I went all in, bought 65 of him
  • atrin1
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JARA_KNH wrote: »
    I went all in, bought 65 of him

damn! i have 18
  • mHazard
    13785 posts Has That Special Something
    Have about 30 or so.
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    Now the only question is who is going to undercut who. If not, i'd buy 50.
  • BO0OM
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    mHazard wrote: »
    Have about 30 or so.

Have exactly 30 hehe #chelseagenetics