The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Am I the only person here that is still stacking packs?

maTTeOs_mAZzA
3259 posts National Call-Up
edited January 2017
I don't understand why people are splashing all of their money now with only three of THE VERY BEST players in the game in packs.

I can't pack an 84 rated player half of the time. What are the odds of getting TOTY Ronaldo, Messi or Suarez?

More chance of getting struck by lightning twice and then getting swallowed by a land shark.

Comments

• Banno89
    713 posts Semi-Pro
    I've stopped opening packs, packed Ronaldo a couple months back and ever since then i get rubbish packs!! Only had 3 walk outs so far and two of them were Marcelo :/
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Because if the odds are so slim anyway, there won't be a big difference if they open them now or a few days from now.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Because if the odds are so slim anyway, there won't be a big difference if they open them now or a few days from now.

I'd say the chances are ever so slightly better with 8 extra players to aim for, no?
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

I'd say the chances are ever so slightly better with 8 extra players to aim for, no?

Of course, but it means you have to keep the packs an extra 6 days, which equals to wasted coins which can be used to improve your WL team. If you think the odds of packing Messi etc equals to "getting struck by lightning twice and then getting swallowed by a land shark.", then the chances of packing any of the TOTY is probably equals to "getting struck by lightning once and then getting swallowed by a land shark.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA

Of course, but it means you have to keep the packs an extra 6 days, which equals to wasted coins which can be used to improve your WL team. If you think the odds of packing Messi etc equals to "getting struck by lightning twice and then getting swallowed by a land shark.", then the chances of packing any of the TOTY is probably equals to "getting struck by lightning once and then getting swallowed by a land shark.

I don't play the WL much anymore. More into drafts as they are relatively quick and easy.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something