RIP Weekend League

C o b r a
625 posts An Exciting Prospect
Was alrdy tough to deal with nif cr7 pogba bale and legends vs those stupids cc warriors, now with toty out they killed wl, is done, will be 100% pay to win; image one of this dumbly op toty strikers with 99 str 99 pace and 99 everything in wl... overpriced as fk ofc.

Casual gamers and ppl that didnt spend a penny on packs will be greatly on disvantage, but ofc tots will be out in june, when this crap game its over basically... gg EA

Comments

• Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    You realize a normal ronaldo with a chem style has 99s in most important stats right....toty makes no difference
  • C o b r a
    Baners wrote: »
    You realize a normal ronaldo with a chem style has 99s in most important stats right....toty makes no difference
    nif has 85 str with hawk, toty has 99 with capped dribbling AND 85+aggression, no cb can stop him on through ball, same with suarez.
    Messi 87 str with capped stamina with finisher style, its over bro

• Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Theres a hack on pc can make all players 99 still they are getting smashed of good players
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    You'll rarely come up against him and player skill is still the most important factor.
  • Packerbacker16
    290 posts Sunday League Hero

There's no way chem styles add as much as they say they do. Any player with hunter would just blow past anyone. I rarely notice a difference between players with different styles.
  • Etienne1987
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2017
    You still will face musa 98.9% of the time
  • C o b r a
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    You'll rarely come up against him and player skill is still the most important factor.
    yea im really gonna stop em with my "skill" lol... if they dont get pushed over by cb its over, they shoot, and its gg; otherwise u need to go 10 pressing and pray for the lucky gol

• C o b r a
    edited January 2017
    Theres a hack on pc can make all players 99 still they are getting smashed of good players
    would be nice on xbox too lol, maybe the ppl that beat em are using it too? lol

• rankon.
    2259 posts Fans' Favourite
    You're acting like he's gonna be in 50% of teams. You'll face him 1/100 if that
  • Jay3248
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First of there's only going to be very few people with these cards let alone multiple toty cards. 2ndly, the top players that are rich enough to buy these cards, prefer using Nif and bronze benching.
  • off chem IF Reid and Kjaer will still manage to stop em, no fear >:):D
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    You still will face musa 98.9% of the time

• C o b r a
    Jay3248 wrote: »
    First of there's only going to be very few people with these cards let alone multiple toty cards. 2ndly, the top players that are rich enough to buy these cards, prefer using Nif and bronze benching.
    that was last year bro bcz of chemgate, now its stupid to not use em, why u would not use toty messi over his nif?? Bronze bench its staple i use em too

• Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    The game all comes down to connection anyway. A TOTY Ronaldo will be the equivalent of a cheap sweaty striker, when put against a high ping player with a huge lag compensation advantage.
  • michaelFTM
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    SBC Giovinco would still make TOTY Messi his ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just played against a toty Ronaldo as striker in draft. I have Ashley Williams and some silver Brazilian dude as my Cb's. Won 3-2 and while Ronaldo scored 2, he was fairly easy to keep quiet. He only had 2 shots, one was a pass back gone wrong by me, so my fault. The other was a long shot but I've seen Kante bang them in plenty of times.

Hardly like it will be game over if and that's a big if, you ever play against one. How much is he going for? A tiny percentage of players will ever own him, I doubt I'll face him.
  • Would rather lose to a full TOTY squad than to one that has NIF Kante, Smalling, Butland
  • C o b r a
    michaelFTM wrote: »
    SBC Giovinco would still make TOTY Messi his ****
    wouldnt be a problem if this game wasnt all about pace and str/aggression, will let u know when i face one of em
  • michaelFTM
    C o b r a wrote: »
    SBC Giovinco would still make TOTY Messi his ****
    wouldnt be a problem if this game wasnt all about pace and str/aggression, will let u know when i face one of em

Blaming the pace of players is a cop out. quick players exist in real life too.
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2017
    Attribute cards... in a sense players already used toty like players. And guess what, if they suck they get beaten.
  • HDouble
    2698 posts National Call-Up
    i can't wait to have their 3 million coins players in smallings pocket :p
  • michaelFTM
    HDouble wrote: »

imagine spending all those coins on a TOTY full team and being pocketed by Musa and Rashford :lol:
  • Drinkmysludge
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special

imagine spending all those coins on a TOTY full team and being pocketed by Musa and Rashford :lol:

Seriously that will happen. We all know how this game works. These TOTY players will not necessarily improve a players results.
  • michaelFTM

Seriously that will happen. We all know how this game works. These TOTY players will not necessarily improve a players results.

end of the day, having them in your team might look good, but it means nothing if you get turned over by the basic butland - walker- smalling- Luiz- rose -willian- can- kante- martial- musa- rashford team
  • chiodos86
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Was alrdy tough to deal with nif cr7 pogba bale and legends vs those stupids cc warriors, now with toty out they killed wl, is done, will be 100% pay to win; image one of this dumbly op toty strikers with 99 str 99 pace and 99 everything in wl... overpriced as fk ofc.

Casual gamers and ppl that didnt spend a penny on packs will be greatly on disvantage, but ofc tots will be out in june, when this crap game its over basically... gg EA

Of all the dumb things people moan about in this forum, this is the dumbest. Congratulations.

Maybe they should get rid of TOTS and IF's as well?

Actually while they're at it, lets just get rid of all players over 80.
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    chiodos86 wrote: »

Of all the dumb things people moan about in this forum, this is the dumbest. Congratulations.

Maybe they should get rid of TOTS and IF's as well?

Actually while they're at it, lets just get rid of all players over 80.

:D and name it mediocre team
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    NIF Ronaldo + attribute card = TOTY Ronaldo
  • RandomLhama83
    10110 posts Has That Special Something
    I laughed at ""cc warriors""
  • Amargaladaster26
    11469 posts Has That Special Something

There's no way chem styles add as much as they say they do. Any player with hunter would just blow past anyone. I rarely notice a difference between players with different styles.

Most of the time ppl use similar pace boosts on their defenders too. Thats why you wont notice that easily.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    I just used TOTY Ronaldo in a draft and he's something else that card is the best I've ever used but don't imagine you will see him that often in the wl as not that many people will have him.