TOTY Reviews/Pack pulls/Price discussion Thread.

Agent VZ
29162 posts Player of the Year
edited January 2017
So it's just a few hours away for the biggest year in the FUT calendar.. Not gonna be opening any packs personally but wanna see all you guys pulls. :p Also post reviews if any of you guys pick up any of the defenders or neuer tonight..

Cristiano Ronaldo Luis Suarez Leo Messi
Toni Kroos Iniesta Luca Modric
Marcelo Sergio Ramos Pique alves
Neuer.

Post edited by Agent VZ on

Comments

• KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    Not opening any packs and all I want is Bonucci. So possibly a big letdown for me :'( :D
  • Agent VZ
    Not opening any packs and all I want is Bonucci. So possibly a big letdown for me :'( :D

Hopefully he sneaks in ahead of Silva or pique.. Don't care for either on FUT. :D
  • LFC Simon 98
    16105 posts World Class
    GIMME GIMME GIMME

Gonna load up some points and was gonna wait for full team but let's be honest as soon as the Blues hit packs I'm gonna rip them open.
  • Agent VZ
    GIMME GIMME GIMME

Gonna load up some points and was gonna wait for full team but let's be honest as soon as the Blues hit packs I'm gonna rip them open.

Pack ron and list him cheap. :*
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Dropping 24k 12 tonight and 12 on sat
  • Chris Ohh
    1049 posts Professional
    I'm still hoping for Kante
  • Agent VZ
    edited January 2017
    Surely some leaks must be out through social media ? Has Suarez surely travelled?
    @Orison Guess your keeping a close watch .. :*
  • Ning
    948 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2017
    What I don't get is why there should be any Barca players other than Messi. They've been absolutely shocking this year, with Messi single-handedly carrying them through games.

Meanwhile you have teams like Bayern and Juve who are equally as dominant, and players like Kante who've been nothing short of exceptional not even coming close to a look in.

EDIT: This is not even discussing the centre back who we think will get in who literally just conceded 2 goals to Ludogorets.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I'm just hoping for a decent pack weight. Not just for me but so the more that get pulled, the lower they'll be.

I might try and force Bonucci into my team if he gets in
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    2f999a337ef1559c92d1b8d170bdb9b5.png
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    i've loaded myself with 36k points.. i'm gonna do pack opening on either forwards or on full toty release.. i'll be recording the whole session.
  • bhafc1901
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ning wrote: »
    What I don't get is why there should be any Barca players other than Messi. They've been absolutely shocking this year, with Messi single-handedly carrying them through games.

Meanwhile you have teams like Bayern and Juve who are equally as dominant, and players like Kante who've been nothing short of exceptional not even coming close to a look in.

EDIT: This is not even discussing the centre back who we think will get in who literally just conceded 2 goals to Ludogorets.

Suarez was la liga top scorer ahead of Ronaldo and Messi?
  • Dan2501
    1247 posts Professional
    Stacking packs as we speak ready for TOTY. When do the forwards normally get released? Friday?
  • Agent VZ
    Hope this year give them proper boosts and not like 16.. Pogbas and modrics cards were so poor by the end of the year and were barely better than their highest in forms. They gotta boost them with space for atleast 3-4 informs..
  • LFC Simon 98
    16105 posts World Class
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    GIMME GIMME GIMME

Pack ron and list him cheap. :*

If I pack him I'll list him cheap just 4 u
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    Iniesta is, of course, still World class but he shouldn't be in this year.

I'd love to pack a Ramos he'd go straight in my team as would Griez/Ronaldo but I'm not keen on Messi this Fifa. If Bonucci is in TOTY I'd probably have a shuffle and get him in mine.
  • Ning
    948 posts Semi-Pro
    Ning wrote: »

Suarez was la liga top scorer ahead of Ronaldo and Messi?

In a team that scored a majority of it's goals in 7-0 routs of awful opposition, whilst being assisted by two of the top 5 players in the world.

Griezmann scored just less than him but similar numbers, whilst also getting the golden boot at the Euros with the 4th highest tally of all time. Suarez vs. Griezmann, I'm going Greizmann.
  • Lee_JF
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cr7 Suarez messi
    Pogba iniesta modric
    Marcelo Ramos bonucci pique
    Buffon

That's who I think deserve it imo, Probs won't be that though! Doubt I'll be buying any packs myself got no real money, will definitely be picking a midfielder up to use though! Will keep an eye on this thread for pack pulls
  • DirtyDishFC
    11024 posts Moderator
    Goal is reporting that they confirmation that Pogba and Neymar (and Buffon) are NOT in the World XI. According to Goal's source, Pogba lost by 2 votes.
  • Agent VZ
    Going by this crazy inflated market what's everyone thinking on price predics? Threw in a few extras for guys who aren't a lock..

Ronaldo -
    Suarez -
    Griez -
    Suarez-
    Modric -
    Iniesta -
    Kroos -
    Silva-
    Ramos-
    Pique-
    Bonnuci-
    Marcelo-
    Neuer-

• OoSUPERDANoO
    13920 posts Moderator
    Expecting an 8pm release?
  • Xmrburnzo
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    what a garbage looking team, no surprise players, no prem players at all! such a joke
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    I AM READY :mrgreen:

COINS.jpg
  • Agent VZ
    Hujaber wrote: »

COINS.jpg

Show the points also.. :p
  • DirtyDishFC
    11024 posts Moderator
    So since it seems Neymar didnt make it, that means Griezmann is in Im guessing.
  • Agent VZ
    So since it seems Neymar didnt make it, that means Griezmann is in Im guessing.

There's a little buzz about Suarez dirty..
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Agent VZ wrote: »

COINS.jpg

Show the points also.. :p

only 600$ for the forwards my wife didn't give me my allowance this month
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    Hoping for Griezmann.

The TOTY system needs a shake up imo if it's 7-8+ Barca/Real. I get they're the dominant forces but for the sake of us FUT players a bit of variety wouldn't go amiss. :)

Let's hope for a couple of surprise inclusions.
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    Just seen a vid of Bonucci and Buffon in training this morning :'(

Turin to Zurich isnt that far though so theres still hope :joy:
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite

COINS.jpg

major coinage