What is the point of online single matches?

Clint Eastwood
3252 posts National Call-Up
I've been sat here for over an hour trying to find someone to play. Are there seriously no one on or something?
I got to div 1 so I don't want to get relegated and lose my WL qualification :lol: and I didn't qualify for it last week so online single matches seems to be my only option for playing an actual human.

Comments

• z ginga ninja x
    1288 posts Professional
    this is exactly why EA need to bring back online tournaments... sometimes i try to play a relaxed game but no one seems to be searching for that
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    i only use online single matches if i wanna try a new team i've built.. other than that, it's useless.
  • BackDaddy
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    I've been sat here for over an hour trying to find someone to play. Are there seriously no one on or something?
    I got to div 1 so I don't want to get relegated and lose my WL qualification :lol: and I didn't qualify for it last week so online single matches seems to be my only option for playing an actual human.

U need to play a season to qualify. Sitting in div 1 won't do anything for you
  • Scutch
    14847 posts World Class
    BackDaddy wrote: »

Was going to say. It was always holding Div 1 that gained you qualification.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator

Tried to change online requirements in the main FIFA 17 menu settings? Under matchmaking there.
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    No stress compared to div1-wl
    I always do some to try new players without facing ptb opponents
  • Scutch
    14847 posts World Class
    Overevil wrote: »
    No stress compared to div1-wl
    I always do some to try new players without facing ptb opponents

Yup. My mate prefers friendlies. His Kluivert has played around 500 friendly games and scored about the same amount of goals. Ha.

Less stressful.
  • IDARYL
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    I play friendlies through the week and have the stress at weekend lol
  • Clint Eastwood

Scutch wrote: »

Oh...I could have sworn the message that popped up after getting into div 1 said I was qualified. Well I guess I'll be playing div 1 then.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    The point is to make chemistry for SBCs or rest your team.
  • Clint Eastwood
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    The point is to make chemistry for SBCs or rest your team.

Doesn't make sense when you can spam offline and are forced to wait an hour before you can find someone. IF you can find someone.
  • krakos000
    17657 posts World Class
    I play singles all the time and find opponents...doesn't matter cause they're just as try hard as seasons etc
  • Fab
    19471 posts World Class

Oh...I could have sworn the message that popped up after getting into div 1 said I was qualified. Well I guess I'll be playing div 1 then.

dont. getting promoted from d2 to d1 gets u qualification
  • Clint Eastwood
    Fab wrote: »

dont. getting promoted from d2 to d1 gets u qualification

Ya I just noticed that. Not sure what the other two were on about.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    idk but i didnt play qualifiers last week so this weekend i played singles and the opponents were all really toxic, by that i mean super early rage quitting, backing out, and rage messages. is worse than WL for some reason
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    Testing out new fun teams/ getting chemistry up/ playing drunk.