Ibra/Pogba or Aguero/Gundogan?

TonyPicasso
467 posts An Exciting Prospect
In a 433 or 4231(2), replacing Sturridge/IF Lallana. Leaning towards Ibra/Pogba, heard mixed reviews on Paul though. Cheers boys

Comments

• Paawky
    2584 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aguero pogba
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Paawky wrote: »
    Aguero pogba

• Tjslice32
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ibra pogba if you like joga bonita. The pace abusers love aguero but the players with skill love ibra. Pogba is amazing the best cm non legend in the game and it's not close.
  • Paawky
    edited January 2017
    Tjslice32 wrote: »
    Ibra pogba if you like joga bonita. The pace abusers love aguero but the players with skill love ibra. Pogba is amazing the best cm non legend in the game and it's not close.

So if you use aguero one of the best strikers in the game and probably top 5 IRL it's because of his pace? Okay coooooooool just checking
  • TonyPicasso
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'd want Ibra just because I know I play well with him, I'm just comparing opinions because I haven't used Aguero in a few seasons. Would imagine I'd get along with him as well given he's faster than Sturridge and actually has two feet... More interested in Pogba though, not sure if he's worth the coin he's going for
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I am loving Ibrahimovich and if I could afford Pogba I would do it in a second...

Everything I have heard about Pogba is that he is awesome - he might not have great goal stats but does everything in the midfield you need him to and is even a present in the box on corners.
  • Izzy2K17
    Paawky wrote: »

So if you use aguero one of the best strikers in the game and probably top 5 IRL it's because of his pace? Okay coooooooool just checking

I agree, Aguero is more than just pace
  • Tjslice32
    edited January 2017
    Aguero is pace and shot. I don't understand why you'd think different? A short forward in FIFA has to be fast or else he's not usable. I dare you to name a great forward that's short and slow and good in FIFA.
  • Paawky
    Aguero is pace and shot. I don't understand why you'd think different? A short forward in FIFA has to be fast or else he's not usable. I dare you to name a great forward that's short and slow and good in FIFA.

So when you see aguero in a team your like dang this guy is gonna pace ****? He has great pace yeah but he has incredible dribbling , a great shot , decent passing and strength. Not a pace abusing player.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11600 posts Has That Special Something
    Agueros pace isn't even nothing crazy. He's 88 but it's acceleration heavy
  • Izzy2K17
    edited January 2017

SBC Villa, IF Falcao.
    And I don't see people complain about Dybala, Griezmann, and Laca as being spacey ST.
    Agueros pace isn't even nothing crazy. He's 88 but it's acceleration heavy

Also this, he's got a lot of acceleration but his sprint Speed is a little lower
  • Tjslice32
    I think and (know) from playing against him that on the rare occasion will I come up against a great skilled player with aguero. In all likelihood it's going to be someone trying to hit a long through ball to him on an OP counter. The reason being is fairly obvious to me: he's a great combo for an OP bpl abuse team which is by far the most common team you will play in futchamps.
  • Paawky
    I think and (know) from playing against him that on the rare occasion will I come up against a great skilled player with aguero. In all likelihood it's going to be someone trying to hit a long through ball to him on an OP counter. The reason being is fairly obvious to me: he's a great combo for an OP bpl abuse team which is by far the most common team you will play in futchamps.

Pretty sure the most BPL pace abusing teams you're gonna play in futchamps doesn't have Aguero. Martial, Musa, Vardy, Sturridge even. That's like saying using Ronaldo is pace abusing because he's fast and you can hit him with through balls.
  • Tjslice32
    Coins are abound my friend. The average team has a few aguero types by now. No it's not because you can play off of Ronaldo like ibra or sprint to get through balls like vardy with him or send crosses into the box for him to head like lukaku. Aguero only fits the vardy option.