Now I'm mad and want explanation EA!

Omsss96
54 posts Park Captain
Missed out on top100 cuz of Skill Point. FREAKING SKILL POINTS THAT NO ONE KNOWS HOW THEY WORK
We're more than 3 months into the game and still not one word from EA has been said about it.
I missed out on top100 monthly for Dec cuz of them, and now in this week too. I'm trying to save up for
TOTY Ronaldo so it really did matter to me to finish top 100, it's honestly so annoying.
And YES, if you couldnt tell already, I am SALTY and TRIGGERED

hyZnNZI.jpg

Comments

• Alergi
    1181 posts Professional
    Wow that sucks man. All that sweat and rage to get to that point only to be shafted without lube. But seriously, I thought top100 was 36 wins..
  • mjustic
    1320 posts Professional
    @Omsss96 brate ubijas :)

Nice record though, I can't get past 28 wins. Can we see your team?
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    Alergi wrote: »
    Wow that sucks man. All that sweat and rage to get to that point only to be shafted without lube. But seriously, I thought top100 was 36 wins..

Honestly dude, I only raged one game where I lost 3-2 to utter garb, rest was fun but this has me so mad cuz idk how to control it and how to earn more skill points. I stuff people 2/3-0 in first 20 and they RQ.
    I wanna know if that gives me less SP cuz if so I'll leave it until 70th and stuff them easily lol.
    And yeah, I thought 36 would be enough too but on Sundays you just see kids popping out with 40/40 and 37/40,
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    I thought top100 was 36 wins..
    This, isn't it?
  • Azablucky
    4476 posts National Call-Up
    Damn unlucky man. Skill points are based on how many goals you score against an opponent and how many you concede in contrast with how good the opponent is and what their current WL is.

That's why when people rage quit against you, your skill points hardly go up.
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    mjustic wrote: »

Hvala haha

Thanks and of course ;)

L0BpjIO.jpg

• Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    I thought top100 was 36 wins..
    This, isn't it?

Nope :disappointed:
    Azablucky wrote: »
    Damn unlucky man. Skill points are based on how many goals you score against an opponent and how many you concede in contrast with how good the opponent is and what their current WL is.

That's why when people rage quit against you, your skill points hardly go up.

I legit trash people and I lost 3 games.one was 2-1 vs top100 guy, one was 3-2 vs guy who didnt even know how to shoot (my players somehow scored 2 own goals) and one I got trashed 4-1 vs another top100.
    I think EA should change then where if people RQ you get double the SP!?
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    edited January 2017
    Omsss96 wrote: »

Hvala haha

Thanks and of course ;)

L0BpjIO.jpg

Musa on the bench there just in case you need to sweat it out? :D

And not to judge or anything, but doesn't bale,Ronaldo,willian and walker have enough pace?.. if they're over 87 pace I usually just try focus on what they're lacking for the chemistry style cards

Just to add in aswell, sweet team and unlucky on the shaft
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    collie_96 wrote: »

Hvala haha

Thanks and of course ;)

L0BpjIO.jpg

And not to judge or anything, but doesn't bale,Ronaldo,willian and walker have enough pace?.. if they're over 87 pace I usually just try focus on what they're lacking for the chemistry style cards

Never use Musa haha, use Milner, Kante and Martial as subs when needed (Martial cant be seen in that pic) :tongue:

And no they dont cuz if I come up vs defender with 75+ pace with shadow, it makes their pace 90+ so I put HAWK
    on those so they're 99 pace and strong enough to fk with them in strength :wink:
    Thanks ;)
  • StiIImatic
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not trying to minimize your struggles, but seems like a good problem to have. I am nowhere near an elite player, but I always wondered how they pick the top 10 if the wins were equal. My guess was goal difference, but apparently not.
  • Ronaldo
    4171 posts National Call-Up
    Hmm intersting ps4?? I got 37 and made it into the top 100 barely though
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional

Hvala haha

Thanks and of course ;)

L0BpjIO.jpg

Never use Musa haha, use Milner, Kante and Martial as subs when needed (Martial cant be seen in that pic) :tongue:

And no they dont cuz if I come up vs defender with 75+ pace with shadow, it makes their pace 90+ so I put HAWK
    on those so they're 99 pace and strong enough to fk with them in strength :wink:
    Thanks ;)

Martial at st I hope >:) tears s**t up for me there

And is that how chemistry styles work!!?
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    Hmm intersting ps4?? I got 37 and made it into the top 100 barely though

yh ps4. and u in top100 this week? whats your psn?

Hvala haha

Thanks and of course ;)

L0BpjIO.jpg

Thanks ;)

Martial at st I hope >:) tears s**t up for me there

And is that how chemistry styles work!!?

And yeah bro, they give out huge boost lol