Changes to this squad? Pics inside

Mattysb1
530 posts An Exciting Prospect
Planning on building this squad at some point tomorrow, or after a couple of my players sell!

Are there any changes/suggestions anybody would make? Open to opinions or a totally different squad worth around 3m/3.5m but must include ronaldo.

SsScJqx.jpg

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Griez > Benz
  • Mattysb1
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Griez > Benz

I've used greiz for over 400 games this Fifa and I totally agree with you! Would mean that ronaldo was off chem and I think with martial and ronaldo I would need a player that could hold the ball up a bit better then greiz
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Yeah. But Griez in for Benz. Squad looks solid though. I would also switch Kante and Pogbas positions.
  • Mattysb1
    Had had thought about modric LCM marcelo LB and Kluivert at ST too
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bellerin at LB, for the pace.
    raw
  • BigBadAl696
    1009 posts Professional
    Hernandez ST he makes insane runs
  • Mattysb1
    edited January 2017

Yeah I've just looked at his traits/specialities. He looks pretty much like a better right footed Greiz haha. It would mean I would have to go with modric at LCM then, not the most physical by a mile and would be 2 H/M CMs
  • BigBadAl696
    1009 posts Professional
    Mattysb1 wrote: »

Yeah I've just looked at his traits/specialities. He looks pretty much like a better right footed Greiz haha. It would mean I would have to go with modric at LCM then, not the most physical by a mile and would be 2 H/M CMs

Yeah I was thinking do what you were thinking with Kluivert but have Hernandez instead if you play with just one striker. I've got them both up front and are lethal together
  • Mattysb1

Yeah I was thinking do what you were thinking with Kluivert but have Hernandez instead if you play with just one striker. I've got them both up front and are lethal together

Yeah I could start with any madrid CM to be fair, and just sub them out for vidal/naingollan at kick off. Only heard good things about petit and fancied giving him a shot! I've liked the look of hernandez for a while too though, is he worth 3x the price of greizmann?
  • Paawky
    2546 posts Fans' Favourite
    Switch pogba and kante then Get alaba and boateng for kosc and Shaw
  • Mattysb1
    Paawky wrote: »
    Switch pogba and kante then Get alaba and boateng for kosc and Shaw

I didn't like alaba at all, even with stay back on defensive he thought he was a LF.
  • BigBadAl696
    1009 posts Professional

Yeah I could start with any madrid CM to be fair, and just sub them out for vidal/naingollan at kick off. Only heard good things about petit and fancied giving him a shot! I've liked the look of hernandez for a while too though, is he worth 3x the price of greizmann?

Not used Griez so couldn't compare I'm afraid just know that if you can get the ball through to him when he makes a run, more often than not, no one is stopping him :smile: Petit is defo next on my radar hopefully should be able to snag him when the next round of rewards are dished out. Have used him yet?
  • Mattysb1

Not used Griez so couldn't compare I'm afraid just know that if you can get the ball through to him when he makes a run, more often than not, no one is stopping him :smile: Petit is defo next on my radar hopefully should be able to snag him when the next round of rewards are dished out. Have used him yet?

No mate not used him yet, played against him and he is a nightmare! Also messaged a few people on the forums who use him asking their opinions and they have all raved about him. Think I'll go with petit 1st so I have a solid midfield and then see what funds are like for a legend striker. I'll be opening some packs for toty attackers so hopefully I might even be lucky there (I know there is no chance however)
  • Mattysb1
    What's your squad BTW @BigBadAl696
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Yeah. But Griez in for Benz. Squad looks solid though. I would also switch Kante and Pogbas positions.

• Mattysb1
    Would pogba not be way more involved at CCM? I thought that's where the majority of people recommended him
  • Paawky
    2546 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would pogba not be way more involved at CCM? I thought that's where the majority of people recommended him

Best RCM in the game :wink:
  • Mattysb1
    I'll have to experiment over a couple of games to test it out! Has anybody used 84 Dembele at RF? His card looks solid but his strength looks terrible
  • Agent VZ

Lots of people play the defensive guy there coz he can break up the oppositions play and start the attack quickly..
  • Mattysb1
    Yeah true, I'm using kante at cdm in a 412122 at the min and he is decent in the centre. Could put stay back while attacking on too to see if he will stay back at all, not like they ever do though! Like I say I'll have to have a play and see what works best!
  • Agent VZ
    Do this it's a game changer for this formation .. Pause the game and hit X on kante in the subs screen and manually drag him back to cdm and give him stay back while attacking .. It gives the formation the cover it needs..
  • Mattysb1
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Do this it's a game changer for this formation .. Pause the game and hit X on kante in the subs screen and manually drag him back to cdm and give him stay back while attacking .. It gives the formation the cover it needs..

Ahh sound, I never thought of that! I'll definitely be doing that then. Haven't used 4321 at all this fifa so hopefully I can get to grips with it easily.
  • Mattysb1
    Dunno wether to buy petit for 800k now, or wait till tomorrow afternoon incase he drops more.
  • BigBadAl696
    1009 posts Professional
    @Mattysb1 currently running with this one
    9a2b612d3b010f28450262680fd2229c.png
    Swap Ibra and Kluivert around in game as have to start like above for Bale's chem
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jordi alba and sergio ramos in for shaw and koscielny
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Swap Ibra and Kluivert around in game as have to start like above for Bale's chem

Mov Ibra <3
  • Agent VZ
    Dunno wether to buy petit for 800k now, or wait till tomorrow afternoon incase he drops more.

Grabbed him for 780 myself. Can't see him going much lower for now .. With legends and older in forms it's also always better to buy before the actual event.. Packs don't do much to legends even at team of the year coz of how rarely they pulled so rather be safe than sorry I'd say haha..
  • BigBadAl696
    1009 posts Professional
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Mov Ibra <3

haha he is a beast, just had to get him after using his loan card
  • Mattysb1
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Mov Ibra <3

haha he is a beast, just had to get him after using his loan card

That squad looks amazing to be fair. I couldn't bring myself to sell ronaldo as he's my favorite player IRL and is amazing on the game too!
  • Mattysb1
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Grabbed him for 780 myself. Can't see him going much lower for now .. With legends and older in forms it's also always better to buy before the actual event.. Packs don't do much to legends even at team of the year coz of how rarely they pulled so rather be safe than sorry I'd say haha..

Yeah I might try and grab an 800k ish one then I can't be mad at myself for missing out when he goes up in price haha. Have you used him much? What do you think of him