SIF Immobile or TIF Icardi

Andy87
3969 posts National Call-Up
I have SIF Immobile up front in 4231 (2) but not finding him too good and I think I find him better in a 2 striker formation.

So I'm wondering if TIF Icardi is any better suited to the role and an improvement on Immobile?

Comments

• z ginga ninja x
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    Icardi is miles better. Had both and couldnt get on with Immobile but Icardi is brilliant
  • Asht1981
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    Icardi if u don't rely on pace even tho don't feel as slow as sbc rashford
  • Andy87
    Asht1981 wrote: »
    Icardi if u don't rely on pace even tho don't feel as slow as sbc rashford

I have pace on the wings I just need someone upfront that can finnish and decent dribbling.
  • Andy87
    Icardi is miles better. Had both and couldnt get on with Immobile but Icardi is brilliant

Is Icardi less clunky?
  • LeonidasJB
    22133 posts Club Captain
    Icardi is brilliant. Finishes 95% off his chances, scores a fair few screamers as well.
  • z ginga ninja x
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2017
    Andy87 wrote: »

Is Icardi less clunky?

i didnt find him clunky at all just dont try to take people on on the dribble unless its the ball roll. The ball roll is really effective with him and he's so strong combined with 83 pace its near impossible to get the ball of him when running side by side with a defender. 1-2's are really good with him too

i should add that every finesse shot with him gets saved tho. his power shots go in 9/10 times even on breakaways when you'd normally try to finesse
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Icardi no doubt, Immobile felt chunky and didn't make any good runs, Icardi on the other hand is a perfect striker almost.
  • Andy87
    edited January 2017
    Thanks for the feedback, looks like Immobile is getting the bullet tonight :#
  • Falafelmonster
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    Icardiño....
    He's my fitness team beast.
    Amazing finisher, his long shots are the icing on the cake