Improvements to my team?

Lord Helton
631 posts An Exciting Prospect
http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/3741247/
That's my current team, wondering if anyone could find some obvious improvements that'll make it play better without going for pure sweat, i.e. Getting Butland, musa and Wilson etc.
I like to play passing football even though I'm awful at it and I like to have my ST and cam on 10 chem if that helps when it comes to making suggestions.
De bruyne is untradeable too so can't sell him, other than that I have about 150k.

Comments

• DoD_Jester
    26335 posts Player of the Year
    Willian at rm and jonas on 7 chem?

Get that you want you striker as high as possible but the difference in quality between willian and Carillo surely makes up for it( unless you genuinly love carillo then ignore :joy: )
  • Yusuf11
    1837 posts Play-Off Hero
    isn't your LCB a little too slow? Maybe go for a Bailly or bring Kompany in and send Smalling there. I'd upgrade that Firmino, He's very impressive
  • Lord Helton
    Willian at rm and jonas on 7 chem?

Get that you want you striker as high as possible but the difference in quality between willian and Carillo surely makes up for it( unless you genuinly love carillo then ignore :joy: )

Yeah I thought about that but it's just the 7 chem Jonas lol, Carrillo is there from when I used to have Gabriel at central CB and Jardel at right CB. he isn't bad, gets his defensive duties done and dribbling is pretty decent but he does Annoy me with some of the passes/shots he fails.
  • Lord Helton
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    isn't your LCB a little too slow? Maybe go for a Bailly or bring Kompany in and send Smalling there. I'd upgrade that Firmino, He's very impressive

I have shadow on him and wingers come back on defence to help against the constant stream of musa and Wilson

Is the inform firminho a significant improvement?