Anyone use CDM's in the 4321?

I switched to this formation 2 months ago after exclusively using 433(4) for the past few years on FUT. I'm having a bad stretch of games at the minute and I'm wondering if it's because of the midfield.

So far, I've been using all rounders (Nainggolan, Asamoah, Rooney, Vidal, Renato,) opposed to your more natually defensive players like a Matic or De Rossi who have heigth and strength but lack good ball skills.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• BrentfordFC
    10334 posts Has That Special Something
    Always found when changing a midfielder into a correct position makes them play awful. Just keep it at cdm and give them strong links to get right chemistry
  • Cantona84
    7451 posts League Winner
    I switched to this formation 2 months ago after exclusively using 433(4) for the past few years on FUT. I'm having a bad stretch of games at the minute and I'm wondering if it's because of the midfield.

So far, I've been using all rounders (Nainggolan, Asamoah, Rooney, Vidal, Renato,) opposed to your more natually defensive players like a Matic or De Rossi who have heigth and strength but lack good ball skills.

Any thoughts?

In a midfield three I prefer H/H - M or L/H and H/M or H (if that made any sense). And yes, I prefer a guy with High defensive workrates and medium or low offensive workrates as CCM.