The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

SIF Lukaku

rids007
516 posts Sunday League Hero
For those who have used him what's in like IG ? Currently using his NIF and wonder if he's worth the upgrade ?

Comments

• Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Im interested too, I'm gonna try to pick him up tomorrow and see if he's worth it or not
  • rids007
    Yeah hopefully i can get him in Guaranteed TOTW pack if not i'm more than willing to pay 300-350k his NIF is so good.
  • ckriley
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He is class. Has 15 in 31 for me but thats above what what my strikers would usually get. Strong great shot and links play really well
  • Izzy2K17
    rids007 wrote: »
    Yeah hopefully i can get him in Guaranteed TOTW pack if not i'm more than willing to pay 300-350k his NIF is so good.

I'm gonna wait and see if he can at least get close to 370k, seems like a reachable goal
  • ckriley
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He is class. Has 15 in 31 for me but thats above what what my strikers would usually get. Strong great shot and links play really well
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

I'm gonna wait and see if he can at least get close to 370k, seems like a reachable goal

i paid 363 thursday mroning
  • Izzy2K17
    ckriley wrote: »

I got him for 346k today. So far I've played 3 games with him and he has 0 goals and 2 assist, he doesn't seem to be doing much tbh. Idk why though I guess I just need to get used to him :/ SIF Eriksen is class though, 3 goals and 3 assists in 3 games
  • rids007
    @Izzy2K17 what formation are you currently using him ? Is he's agility/mobility a major problem?
  • Izzy2K17
    @Izzy2K17 what formation are you currently using him ? Is he's agility/mobility a major problem?

Using him in a 433(4) and I just can't seem to find him in good positions very often, and when I do he's a little stiff for my liking, but boy can he bully defenders
  • Retro_G
    31948 posts National Team Captain
    ckriley wrote: »

I got him for 346k today. So far I've played 3 games with him and he has 0 goals and 2 assist, he doesn't seem to be doing much tbh. Idk why though I guess I just need to get used to him :/ SIF Eriksen is class though, 3 goals and 3 assists in 3 games

Had a similar experience, the card is broken. The NIF plays much better.
  • Palmerale
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sniped him yesterday evening for 340k. Absolute bargain as I think he's one of the best strikers in the game, if not the best.

Height, strength, shooting, pace and decent dribbling & passing stats. He's got everything I want from a top striker.
  • Dandunescu
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    His long shot is OP. Play him in a 4-2-3-1(2), he does the lot for me. Worth half a mill easy imo, so is definitely a bargain for his current BIN.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4382 posts National Call-Up
    he is great but prefer sif benteke. they are very similar and benteke feel more agile.
  • Retro_G
    31948 posts National Team Captain
    Dandunescu wrote: »
    His long shot is OP. Play him in a 4-2-3-1(2), he does the lot for me. Worth half a mill easy imo, so is definitely a bargain for his current BIN.

Only 82 long shot mate, SIF Benteke is 86 long shot.
  • Etienne1987
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    used him yesterday for 10 games and didn't like him,

was very static and very stiff :(
  • Torminator
    1402 posts Professional
    he is great but prefer sif benteke. they are very similar and benteke feel more agile.

This. SIF Benteke for me is better because of his agility. Lukaku was to bulky for me.
  • Dandunescu
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Dandunescu wrote: »

Only 82 long shot mate, SIF Benteke is 86 long shot.

Mate we all know stats are one thing while in-game is another. He scores 1 30-yarder in 2 games for me. Unreal. That's without mentioning his aerial dominance and hold up play. L2 galore.

• jozzala
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have the 86 that I got in an untradeable pack and he is unreal. 31 in 51 (for about 10-15 of these games coming off the bench around 70 mins) you can absolutely bully defenders non-stop with him, his strength is ridiculous, his long shot is OP, and his weak foot is really good too, not even sure what * it is, but just from experience, so I can only imagine how good the 87 is.
  • Matn22
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    You guys think he will go lower? 350k atm?
  • BigRom5
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    His scream card is on 630 goals for me with about 670 games played. 200 odd assists to.