SBC Rooney

krspav96
63 posts Park Captain
Do you guys ever considered requirements that would be in the upcoming SBC ? For me it should be something simillar to Barry's milestone. 3 squads to build, first one with his past - Everton 80 rated, then MU team, 82 rated and Premier League team with an inform. Hopefully he will get it, because it is going to be one of the best CM cards in BPL.
6XPPKWI.png

Comments

• z ginga ninja x
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    it would cost your left leg for it. 82 rated bpl team? haha EA would make it 85 with 2 informs probably
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    Well I meant 82 rated United squad.. But tbf EPL team will be probably >84 rated with at kwasy one inform. Even though, it would be so expensive
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Only 87? That low a rating for one of the best player's to ever wear a United shirt, is quiet frankly insulting. Should be in the 90's at the least.

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Only 87? That low a rating for one of the best player's to ever wear a United shirt, is quiet frankly insulting. Should be in the 90's at the least.

Not sure if this is bait?
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    Peter wrote: »

Nah he is probably actually deluded and thinks Pogba is world class.
  • CaptainWazza
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    StewParty wrote: »

Go watch a united game. Come back. Tell me Pogba isn't class.
  • CaptainWazza
    But yeah TBF this is a huge milestone so EA could go all out with his card. Even an 85/86 upgrade would be 150K+ i reckon
  • Retro_G

Obviously doesn't watch United mate.
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up

I have watched him and he is good but not great. He tries to hard to be a star and takes too many shots/crazy passes. Personally I think he is holding United back.
  • Retro_G
    edited January 2017

Nope, not bait. I'm just thinking back, to when Miroslav Klose got upgraded to a 99 for setting the world cup record. How many players have scored 250 goals or more for the one club? Exactly.
  • CaptainWazza

I have watched him and he is good but not great. He tries to hard to be a star and takes too many shots/crazy passes. Personally I think he is holding United back.

Recently he has got past that though, I think the 'prove yourself' period has worn off, and now he's got his head down he's running the midfield along with Herrera and Carrick
  • Retro_G

Face palm!
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

Nope, not bait. I'm just thinking back, to when Miroslav Klose got upgraded to a 99 for setting the world cup record. How many players have scored 250 goals or more for the one club? Exactly.

I mean its a bit different.

Rooney will be 86.
  • Retro_G
    edited January 2017

I mean its a bit different.

Rooney will be 86.

He should be more than that, is a living legend, was also fast, explosive in his younger years. Definitely more than 76 speed.
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fat,slow awful first touch and poor technique, the worst "world class" player ever to have (dis)graced the game
  • CheungNoodles
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    imagine saying Pogba isn't world class
  • Antparry92
    21000 posts Club Captain
    rapleton wrote: »
    Fat,slow awful first touch and poor technique, the worst "world class" player ever to have (dis)graced the game

Want some tequila and lime with that salt bud?
  • seven
    297 posts Sunday League Hero

That's these 'new' football fans for you.

Can't recognise top talent when it's right in front of them.
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    Klose was 90rated with 99 headings as I remember. Why are you talking on Pogba in a topic about Rooney lol ? And I dont think so he will be rated more than 87 tbh, look at Buffon or Barry, they didnt get huge upgrade for breaking records
  • Slip
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    All bias aside children to suggest an 87 would be enough to mark his achievements is as said insulting if nothing else he's one of the hardest working players you will see anywhere these days he puts in 110% every game in any position.
    He's far from the player he was but people are to hung up on that and ignore what he has done in his career.

Lacazzete SBC 87 for being 2nd top scorer in a two bit league last year, Rooney's milestone 87? lol
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Rooney has only equalled a club record. He is not even close to shearer epl record so why would he get a sbc?
  • LoFunc
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Wasn't Rooney cover star for Fifa for many a few years? and now if they don't accept his record career and give him the SBC or recognition it would be sad - the Klose was worthy but this is a long standing record and an awesome achievement.
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up

• krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    Rooney has only equalled a club record. He is not even close to shearer epl record so why would he get a sbc?
    Following Barry's and Defoe's SBC cards, EA will surely make a challange with Rooney.
    Slip wrote: »
    All bias aside children to suggest an 87 would be enough to mark his achievements is as said insulting if nothing else he's one of the hardest working players you will see anywhere these days he puts in 110% every game in any position.
    He's far from the player he was but people are to hung up on that and ignore what he has done in his career.

Lacazzete SBC 87 for being 2nd top scorer in a two bit league last year, Rooney's milestone 87? lol

For me he doesn't deserve to be more than 87. Why ? For last 2 seasons he is average, even 84 rated is to high for him IMO. Its not a hall of fame, we had retro cards including Lampard, A.Cole etc last year. He would take place in the team like that. This card is just to mention his result in game.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Wow talking about someone being deluded and you come off with pogba isn't world class, you obviously don't have a clue about football if you really think this.
  • Slip
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's got nothing to do with the last 2 seasons though as I said he isn't the player he was fact but his record is over many seasons and to base the card on him now is pointless as it isn't just something he's done now just my opinion.

89 with every stat 85 :blush:
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    I'd take that 89 rated card. But as I said, its not gonna happen because EA wont give us card like that. Wasnt his RB card in FUT15 just one above FUTTIES ? But who knows, EA are EPL biased. Personally would love to see that UT12 TOTY Rooney card once again :)
  • the_febo
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    krspav96 wrote: »
    Following Barry's and Defoe's SBC cards, EA will surely make a challange with Rooney.
    Slip wrote: »

For me he doesn't deserve to be more than 87. Why ? For last 2 seasons he is average, even 84 rated is to high for him IMO. Its not a hall of fame, we had retro cards including Lampard, A.Cole etc last year. He would take place in the team like that. This card is just to mention his result in game.

Defoe was a Futmas SBC
  • Johno7256
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sbc Rooney
    Potm Ibra
    Potentially a sbc Toty
    And ppl say there won't be a market crash u watch
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    @the_febo sorry, my bad :)