3 New Tournaments - Community Bronze, Silver, & Gold

CURCC-FTW
764 posts An Exciting Prospect
Prize for online and offline tournaments:
  • 7K prize
  • 1 rare players pack (50K pack, 12 gold rare players)
Requirements: Starting 11 and bench to be the same rating as respective tournament you are playing. (gold = all gold)
Offline difficulty -
  • Bronze - Professional
  • Silver - World Class
  • Gold - Legendary
Ends in 6 days and 15 hours.

Comments

• cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    Legendary lol
  • CURCC-FTW
    I will let you guys know in some minute if the pack prize stays the same after the 1st win

3209a744a1f195bfeab497ee63edd017.png

• CURCC-FTW
    bad news ... the 50k pack reward change to a 25k premium gold pack after the 1st time you win the cup

92882b62b0ab71a501ab27a280b0b613.png

d376b43348732763798c153e0ade9add.png

4f0693fdc78e3b482646db20f750c9ad.png
  • cronaldo773
    CURCC-FTW wrote: »
    bad news ... the 50k pack reward change to a 25k premium gold pack after the 1st time you win the cup

92882b62b0ab71a501ab27a280b0b613.png

d376b43348732763798c153e0ade9add.png

4f0693fdc78e3b482646db20f750c9ad.png

Thanks
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    sooooo i just lost in semi, was playing vs 14 because the ref is blind and gk was toty neuer :D fml.
  • CURCC-FTW
    Beny wrote: »
    sooooo i just lost in semi, was playing vs 14 because the ref is blind and gk was toty neuer :D fml.

I know dat feeling man I was losing the final against Monaco 2-0 the AI was cross abusing to Berbatov and he actually scored two headers lol , that said I got lucky and got disconnected and didn't lose the progress so I'm not even mad.
  • alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Legendary offline? Lmao I don't understand. Does EA want anyone to actually win?
  • Eric18
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Legendary offline? Lmao I don't understand. Does EA want anyone to actually win?

The difficulty of beating Legendary AI has been exaggerated by community people. It is not hard if you actually Have skills.
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eric18 wrote: »

The difficulty of beating Legendary AI has been exaggerated by community people. It is not hard if you actually Have skills.

its more anoying than harder, but they are better than most of the ppl in div 1 tho haha
    plus the fact that im getting always rain on king fahad SIGH
  • CURCC-FTW

I don't think it takes much skills to beat the AI on legendary It just takes a lot of time to learn how the AI plays and most ppl don't have the time or don't want to waste it on playing against the AI and I understand that because sometimes it's really frustrating.

Me personally I play a lot I've around 2300 games played this year and I think It's no fair for ppl that are new to the game or are just not that good to put the AI in the hardest difficulty for such a lame reward.
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    Legendary is easy , just do alot of skills and they start to panic
  • cronaldo773
    Even the bron

I don't think it takes much skills to beat the AI on legendary It just takes a lot of time to learn how the AI plays and most ppl don't have the time or don't want to waste it on playing against the AI and I understand that because sometimes it's really frustrating.

Me personally I play a lot I've around 2300 games played this year and I think It's no fair for ppl that are new to the game or are just not that good to put the AI in the hardest difficulty for such a lame reward.

If 7k plus a 50k pack is a lame reward then irk what a good reward is..
  • Premier-Sky
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite

its more anoying than harder, but they are better than most of the ppl in div 1 tho haha
    plus the fact that im getting always rain on king fahad SIGH

wat
  • Getoutmicah27
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Legendary is easy , just do alot of skills and they start to panic

Nah the AI doesn't care for skill moves, they see you attempt one, they barrel right in, kick you in the shin and take the ball away from you like taking candy from a little kid.
  • Getoutmicah27
    421 posts Sunday League Hero

Not necessarily skill tbh, basic pace abusing can get you past some of the slow AI defenders. It's more about patience with the legendary AI.
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    love how the offline is totaly scripted,from the gameplay or the cpu trying to manipulate scores, look at what just happened, 636a6143968ac05170bfb7d8190b6bad.png
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    whats that
  • Premier-Sky
    whats that

3dfe5c0a30ab34dd819ffed7f15f1917.png

Look at the score. 9-7. 9-7
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    whats that

There was a glitch that made you take an extra penalty kick even after being a certain winner. It happened to me a couple of times. Even if you missed that extra penalty, you'd win. Or that's how it went for me.
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    whats that

There was a glitch that made you take an extra penalty kick even after being a certain winner. It happened to me a couple of times. Even if you missed that extra penalty, you'd win. Or that's how it went for me.

:/
    anyway does any1 knows if we can keep these packs for future tots?
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    whats that

:/
    anyway does any1 knows if we can keep these packs for future tots?

Yes, they don't expire.
  • Orison
    72033 posts Icon
    I think I will stack them for the BPL TOTS :)

I´ve got the 3 offline now and should get the 3 online packs too (if I can find opponents in the silver and bronze cup)
  • disaaaa
    9272 posts League Winner
    • 7K prize
    Requirements: Starting 11 and bench to be the same rating as respective tournament you are playing. (gold = all gold)
    Offline difficulty -
    • Bronze - Professional
    • Silver - World Class
    • Gold - Legendary

@CURCC-FTW , is it a rare player paack for each of the 3?bronze silver and gold?
  • xShaqAttack11x
    729 posts Sunday League Hero
    disaaaa wrote: »
    • 7K prize
    Offline difficulty -
    • Bronze - Professional
    • Silver - World Class
    • Gold - Legendary

@CURCC-FTW , is it a rare player paack for each of the 3?bronze silver and gold?

Yes, for offline and online. You can get 6x 50k pack if you win all of them.

• disaaaa
    9272 posts League Winner
    oooooooooooooooooooo B)
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    is it worth to build a bronze team? did u found opponents online? i know AI on pro is really poor so 1 pack for sure..
  • Premier-Sky
    murazor wrote: »
    is it worth to build a bronze team? did u found opponents online? i know AI on pro is really poor so 1 pack for sure..

If you want to play with bronzes, now's your best chance. I was able to find games in the bronze tourney, whereas I've been stuck at the semi final of the regular bronze tourney for two months now
  • disaaaa
    9272 posts League Winner
    just open 10-20k in bronze packs, make a bronze team from that and play the offline 1, online if u get games @murazor
  • xShaqAttack11x
    729 posts Sunday League Hero
    just open 10-20k in bronze packs, make a bronze team from that and play the offline 1, online if u get games @murazor

Thats how I made a bronze team. You don't need any chem. for the offline.

• murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    edited May 2015

Thats how I made a bronze team. You don't need any chem. for the offline.

yes, thanks :blush: i ll do that, maybe i ll pack a blue player :smiley: