Why do people back out on me?

iBaIIeR
494 posts Sunday League Hero
My club got deleted and I'm established Sept 2016 now instead of being Jun 10 like I was. Why do people back out on me? The only reason I backout is if I see a Mexican badge or the badge of a Mexican team due to the connection. Why do you back out?

Comments

• z ginga ninja x
    1288 posts Professional
    I thought I was the only one who refuses to play people from mexico haha. cant stand the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ connection tbf
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    I only play orange bar players
  • Tietherope
    10330 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't back out ever, but now when people see new club dates they probably think you're an older player who deleted their club so people don't back out. Can't win either way.
  • Kamilflage
    6193 posts Big Money Move
    I also don't play Mexicans. Nothing against Mexicans as a people, it's just horrible lag.
  • lettinloose
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
  • dopetothemax
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    My account is May 2015 and I get backed out on too at times. I'll never understand
  • Izzy2K17
    12030 posts Has That Special Something
    I thought I was the only one who refuses to play people from mexico haha. cant stand the **** connection tbf
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    I also don't play Mexicans. Nothing against Mexicans as a people, it's just horrible lag.

I have the Mexico badge >:)
  • A Very Pretty Man
    1711 posts Play-Off Hero
    That is odd. No clue why they would back out unless they are thinking that your some FIFA prodigy that got the game for Christmas and made weekend league already
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol. I cant talk crap too people on fifa cause im banned, gotta watch my tongue
  • SaintFred
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    I always back out to the person who has a different colour kit than mine when it comes up, then changes it to match my colour trying to force me to change mine. Just get on with it man. Lol
  • Thomo_toffee
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    I back out every time I get put as the home team because my broadband is terrible and it seems a better connection letting someone else be the home team
  • Ucclak3y
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    FUT FOUNDER here, guess why i get backed all the time
  • Dsteve007
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ucclak3y wrote: »

Ditto
  • Andy87
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Ucclak3y wrote: »

I prefer playing FUT Founders because usually in my experience they just play the game normally and go fod the win like myself. Some I win and some I lose but the games are mostly enjoyable.