Are you allowed

Sykesy
4456 posts National Call-Up
More than one FUT account? Probably a noob question. Watched aa9skillz or whatever the boys called. Pretty decent videos. Hate seasons so was thinking since I failed to qualify for WL attempt the RTG no FP allowed just games and sbcs etc

All info welcomed, Gracias

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    More than one FUT account? Probably a noob question. Watched aa9skillz or whatever the boys called. Pretty decent videos. Hate seasons so was thinking since I failed to qualify for WL attempt the RTG no FP allowed just games and sbcs etc

Yes I think your allowed seperate accounts ok it's just transferring coins between accounts that isn't allowed.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3326 posts National Call-Up
    Technically according to the ToS no but you won't get caught or banned for it.
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Sykesy wrote: »

Yes I think your allowed seperate accounts ok it's just transferring coins between accounts that isn't allowed.

Wouldn't even know where to begin with coin transformation but seems theirs tonnes of websites ready available with coins again.

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    14192 posts Has That Special Something
    There's no reason why not, especially if a few ppl use the same console and want their own account