Need some help with my squad.

krspav96
63 posts Park Captain
edited January 2017
1b36483afb224f225cda5ba94bda575d.jpg
bench
9035858df36cc0cbdc0b50b47412d13c.png

Any replaces ? I have about 750k to spend for now.

Comments

• krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    Was thinking about Cech/Butland/Lloris, then would sell VDS and buy IF/SIF Pogba
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    Anyone ?
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    :)
  • Muzza11
    17836 posts World Class
    edited January 2017
    LF drop son he is awful for me, replace with Martial who is on the bench. Also DDG --> VDS
  • TriKeey
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What about Brehme on lb and IF walker as rb ?
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    Thank you guys. What do you think about swapping IF Pogba with Dembele/Alli ?
  • Izzy2K17
    14036 posts Has That Special Something
    If you have 750k then get Aguero and Sanchez. I'd also get Kosc or Kompany for Bailly and Walker for Clyne. I finally see another SBC Dembele owner :#
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    SBC Dembele is beast tbh, I was thinking about doing Alli instead, but luckily I didnt. I've just sold IF Fabregas and IF Gray so another 300k saved up. Also who would be of those 3 : Campbell, Kosc or Kompany ? And is IF Walker a big upgrade from his NIF ?
  • Izzy2K17
    14036 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2017
    krspav96 wrote: »
    SBC Dembele is beast tbh, I was thinking about doing Alli instead, but luckily I didnt. I've just sold IF Fabregas and IF Gray so another 300k saved up. Also who would be of those 3 : Campbell, Kosc or Kompany ? And is IF Walker a big upgrade from his NIF ?

I liked Kompany because he was strong and tall and great at defending ; but Kosc is also very good and if you get him and switch Kante and IF Alli you can fit SBC Kurzawa in there, who is much better than Shaw, plus he looks cooler too :# . And I haven't used IF Walker, only the NIF so Idk if it's an upgrade or not.
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    Thanks for opinion :)
  • vxVILLAINOUSxv
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone tried Shearer at CAM? Looks like decent stats for it. Or better suited for CF/ST?
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    Had him and for me he is clinical ST. He lacks in agility and balance, not really suited CAM position for me