POTM Ibra potential requirements?

Omsss96
54 posts Park Captain
Got these two built as potential requirements, any more ideas or thoughts?
Might need more IFs for Serie A and Ligue 1 team but for now I have it as this.

U8E7RKq.jpg

For EPL side have 2 IFs, might need 3 so just gonna use SIF Milner if needed, only scared that requirements
might be 100 Chem + Min players from Sweden + All rare. Then we all screwed :confounded:

8RABDAx.jpg

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Theres literally hundreds of threads for this exact thing, just use the search function
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    Second one looks good, might be the right requirements.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    How much have those two teams cost you so far?

Really want that potential Ibra card, but not sure he'll be worth the coins.
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    How much have those two teams cost you so far?

Really want that potential Ibra card, but not sure he'll be worth the coins.

Around 400k-500k. And yeah idk if he's worth it but gotta get him since I'm United supporter lol :tongue:
    Theres literally hundreds of threads for this exact thing, just use the search function

I actually did but couldn't find any teams only suggestions which I followed to build the two teams above.
    Squeezy94 wrote: »
    Second one looks good, might be the right requirements.

And let's hope so, EA could throw in a curveball which I'm scared off and everyone else should be too because when they do throw in one, they go nuts with it lmfaooo
  • AJS-17
    1348 posts Professional
    edited January 2017
    I don't think you'll need high rated teams in particular I think it'll be Inter - AC team inc. 1 IF to keep price of that high. Prem team with a lot of IFs with min. United players, I'm not sure what else. I've just invested in a load of bastians, 2k each, bound to go up a LOT when zlatan gets announced and I've got a load of Cechs too

* i think you will need a Swedish Man U player to keep price of POTM Zlat high
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    I don't think you'll need high rated teams in particular I think it'll be Inter - AC team inc. 1 IF to keep price of that high. Prem team with a lot of IFs with min. United players, I'm not sure what else. I've just invested in a load of bastians, 2k each, bound to go up a LOT when zlatan gets announced and I've got a load of Cechs too

Inter/AC
    Ajax/PSG
    Barca/Juve

And Sweden?
  • AJS-17
    1348 posts Professional

Inter/AC
    Ajax/PSG
    Barca/Juve

And Sweden?

Surely man united players have to be in there in some way
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class

Inter/AC
    Ajax/PSG
    Barca/Juve

And Sweden?

Of course.
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional
    Did hazard need any chelsea players? We all dont know what Ea is up to. All we know is we need high rated +if's. Some where they will fk us lol
  • Squeezy94
    I think you need Ibra himself, they could ask for a Swedish EPL player with the team rating of something like 86 or 87. Since Larsson and Olsson are very low rated, Ibra is the only high rated Swedish EPL player. Won't be surprised if it's a requirement.
  • AJS-17
    1348 posts Professional
    Did hazard need any chelsea players? We all dont know what Ea is up to. All we know is we need high rated +if's. Some where they will fk us lol

No he didn't, but how do you know you'll need IFs ;) it's all guess work, I think there's a very high chance you'll need Man U players and IFs
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain

Inter/AC
    Ajax/PSG
    Barca/Juve

And Sweden?

yh that's why I have Smalling on bench in case he's needed. Also gonna pick up Rooney.
    Anyone think De Gea would be useful?
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional

No he didn't, but how do you know you'll need IFs ;) it's all guess work, I think there's a very high chance you'll need Man U players and IFs

Because Ibra needs value. Which means ea need to put in valueble players. High rated and if's. Then starts the guessing.
    He have player for so many clubs. Could be they put United in some hybride but we will see
  • Ma7mooodHD
    844 posts Professional
    edited January 2017
    One of the requirements that SBC Ibra card is needed for that challenge. You know EA, lol.
    Post edited by Ma7mooodHD on
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    What do y'all think team rating would be for EPL side?
    So far I believe every POTM needed EPL side?
  • AJS-17
    1348 posts Professional

Because Ibra needs value. Which means ea need to put in valueble players. High rated and if's. Then starts the guessing.
    He have player for so many clubs. Could be they put United in some hybride but we will see

The value needs to be high, I agree with that, but you don't know that IFs and high rated players are gonna be required, maybe TOTGS players, Movember cards seen as Ibra was in that. Maybe a full team of Movembers like the full IF team for Costa. Maybe need min. 1 Swedish. exactly 11 man united players. Making you have to trade in an Ibra similar to Auba SBC. There's lots of ways EA can make expensive without high rated in forms, I think there will be a curve ball
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional

The value needs to be high, I agree with that, but you don't know that IFs and high rated players are gonna be required, maybe TOTGS players, Movember cards seen as Ibra was in that. Maybe a full team of Movembers like the full IF team for Costa. Maybe need min. 1 Swedish. exactly 11 man united players. Making you have to trade in an Ibra similar to Auba SBC. There's lots of ways EA can make expensive without high rated in forms, I think there will be a curve ball

I see Ibra in there. Just dont see alot of man United players in. But its all speculation.
    Just covering some fields. Its always speculation. With hazard everyone went for bpl if's. Then u needed only 1 and they dropped. Its just guessing. But i dont see them do full man u.
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain

at this point I just thing best thing to do is sell all these day or two before it's announced then start fresh once
    its announced and build from there lol
  • AJS-17
    1348 posts Professional
    Yeah I've bought so many schweinsteiger's and on the day the POTM is announced I'll sell them all just before and I can guarantee they won't be selling for 2k like they are now
  • Squeezy94

Won't be surprised if '' Ibra NIF '' is required. Like the Auba one.
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional

And the vidal one. Won't be surprised either
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain

if so, his price will go up to 600k or even his max
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional
    Omsss96 wrote: »

if so, his price will go up to 600k or even his max

Also kinda risky to invest.
  • Squeezy94
    I would definitely pay 600k to get that POTM Ibra. More than 900k would be a little bit too much :D
  • AJS-17
    1348 posts Professional
    I would definitely pay 600k to get that POTM Ibra. More than 900k would be a little bit too much :D

For a 92 Ibra I'd happily blow over a mil
  • Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero

Costa was already around 350-450K so don't think Ibra will be 600K because his card would be 92 rated :o
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    When do we reckon this will be announced. What date was hazard?
  • Squeezy94
    Job188 wrote: »

Costa was already around 350-450K so don't think Ibra will be 600K because his card would be 92 rated :o

Hazard is 90 rated, paid less than 350k for him. It's just the thing that some requirements might be already in your club.
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain

We talking only for NIF Ibra if he's needed for POTM, unluckeeee :trollface:
  • Squeezy94

For a 92 Ibra I'd happily blow over a mil

1.2 max B)