ST Hazard or legends - Xbox newb

Ecr8on
1362 posts Professional
I just got an Xbox. Gave it to my kids xmas day, promptly packed SIF pogba, sold him and bought hazard being a Chelsea supporter. I have him as a cf in a 4411 with Suker up top.

He's great but I really wanna try legends. I could have Suker, Butragueno, and Bergkamp up top in a 41212-2.

What would you choose if it were up to you?

Comments

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    So you gave your kids an Xbox to have an excuse to play on it yourself? My maaan

But if you've never used legends before I'd go that route. You've probably used cards like Hazard every single year on PS so it's always nice to switch it up, I know how that's how I felt at least when I switched from PS4 to XB1.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    I'd 100% get legends. Not that many of them are going to be as good as Hazard but its just fun to see them in game.

Hazard will always be there, get him later in the year.
  • Ecr8on
    1362 posts Professional

So you gave your kids an Xbox to have an excuse to play on it yourself? My maaan

Haha, it was the 17 bundle too, my 8 year old actually asked for it though so I couldn't say no.

Yeah that's basically what I wanted to hear, plus Suker has been insane for me with nearly a 2 to one goal ratio and a one to one assist
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Ecr8on wrote: »

Haha, it was the 17 bundle too, my 8 year old actually asked for it though so I couldn't say no.

Yeah that's basically what I wanted to hear, plus Suker has been insane for me with nearly a 2 to one goal ratio and a one to one assist

Haha lovely!

Yeah I've been pleasantly surprised with the majority of legends I've used plus it just feels more rewarding using them compared to the usual NIF's that you've used year after year on PS. I'd definitely get Berg and Butra, I have only heard good things about them. May I recommend that you try out Del Piero at some point as well, he's my favourite player this year. George Best is something else as well...
  • Ecr8on
    1362 posts Professional
    Definitely want ADP. Gotta trade/play/spend a bit more before I can build a comfortable squad around him.

Best is on my list to, along with Franz and Maldini

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Definitely want ADP. Gotta trade/play/spend a bit more before I can build a comfortable squad around him.

Nice, plan on keeping mine all year but he's very very expensive too.

I want Franz so bad but I can't afford him atm sadly as I'd want to have another legend CB with him if I were to get him. Will be getting Maldini as soon as I find a fresh one though.
  • Hibee
    11146 posts Has That Special Something
    Def go with legends. Being a Chelsea fan you will likely enjoy Chelsea legends most. Zola has been superb for me.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Hibee wrote: »
    Def go with legends. Being a Chelsea fan you will likely enjoy Chelsea legends most. Zola has been superb for me.

Zola is one of the best legends in the game under 700k.
  • Ecr8on
    1362 posts Professional
    I really want Zola, but I'm not a big fan of M/M work rates. What formation has he worked for you?
  • Cantona84
    7473 posts League Winner

I am over from PS this year to. Try the legends. So much more fun.