Possible patch needed?

Hodgy
420 posts Sunday League Hero
You have all come across the PTB/low pressure brigade by now.

You know where the defence sits in their own box for the whole game.

Now, I am sick of breaking through what seems to the last line only to realise that was actually his midfield :D

Anyway, I have Kluivert up top, why on earth is he not sat up there with them? I've got stay forward/get in behind etc.

It would really make them think twice about playing this boring negative tactic with Pat sat next to them instantly within yards of goal.

Thoughts? Advice?

Comments

• Fab
    17821 posts World Class
    no i want to keep playing ptb low press
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's the thing the annoys me more than anything else, my striker and wingers should be sat right in the middle of that giant space between his midfield and defense instead of sitting on the half way line with his midfield
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    It's needed a patch since released.

Excessive slide tackles
    Insanely OP AI blocks/tackles/contain (boring)
    82 Butland better then Legend Schmeichel
    Disconnects in WL result in DNF
    Kit selection screen glitch
  • C o b r a
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Agree, its bugged atm, i use 4321 with center cm setted as Cam, so its 4 attackers; well, they all stands by the middle without running, like they wants to marks their cm's lol. I tried to set 80 passing in ct nothing change, they should immediatly run in the open space between niddle and goal.

Fifa 16 worked that way, they did it right
  • Hodgy
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Glad I'm not the only one, can you imagine if it happened in real life? The manager would be sacked the next day.
  • C o b r a
    Hodgy wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only one, can you imagine if it happened in real life? The manager would be sacked the next day.

Need to be changed mate, is the most annoying thing atm, on 16 nobody even bothered to go ptb cuz would have meant to let the opposite team driven pass the ball to st's right on the edge of penalty area.
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    Tbh the whole game this year needs a Re work. Don't think a patch will do enough to fix it lol
  • Conaldinho
    715 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We're 3 months in and they haven't fixed the kit selection bug. I wouldn't hold your breath
  • KOSTAFI
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2017
    Conaldinho wrote: »
    We're 3 months in and they haven't fixed the kit selection bug. I wouldn't hold your breath

Only glitch or bug EA will fix at this point will be related to buying packs. How they haven't addressed kit selection at this point is beyond me.
  • Conaldinho
    715 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KOSTAFI wrote: »

Only glitch or bug EA will fix at this point will be related to buying packs. How they haven't addressed kit selection at this point is beyond me.

If the store goes down, ea shut the servers off within minutes, if there's an exploit (duplication glitch) they patch it the same day and ban everyone. yet, when it is something that doesn't affect them, they don't care at all
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year

If the store goes down, ea shut the servers off within minutes, if there's an exploit (duplication glitch) they patch it the same day and ban everyone. yet, when it is something that doesn't affect them, they don't care at all

This is sadly true, when fifa points wasnt working it was fixed immediately.
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    This new engine promised more intelligent runs but so many games lately I have no choice but to try and hold the ball up because I can litterally see my strikers runs towards my goal. But what makes it worse is I try and protect the ball and their players just walk right in and take it but I can't get the ball when the hold it in the corner. No matter what I change in CT it still stays the same. At 1 point even my CDM would be breaking forward but now none of them will
  • L4MP5
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sort it out ea u bag of ****
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    L4MP5 wrote: »
    Sort it out ea u bag of ****
  • Muzza11
    8425 posts League Winner
    its fine atm for me, I hate it when they change it
  • Wormburner
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    The only way it gets patched this long after release is if something comes about that creates an exploit to buy packs for free. It would then be patched within a couple days.
  • toonbalmy
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game is **** through ball played between my defender ball right next to him was 5 yds in front of sterling this is with Manolas so no slow coach holding sprint decides not to sprint guess what happens next..............
  • BrentfordFC
    12007 posts Has That Special Something
    Worst thing about it is that if you go ultra attack they counter you. And the striker doesn't even push up to the cbs
  • C o b r a
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    its fine atm for me, I hate it when they change it

:-):-)all the noobs gonna cry if they revert it like it always ahs been haha no more score 1 then go ptb in the wl sry
  • C o b r a

Yea so sad but who is gonna spend money if the game blows??
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    C o b r a wrote: »

Yea so sad but who is gonna spend money if the game blows??

Plenty of people still will, which is why they ain't arsed about fixing anything.