Need advice regarding my WL reward <3

Omsss96
54 posts Park Captain
I finished top 100, 56th to be more precise.
Should I open my Ultimate TOTW pack on this TOTW or should I keep hold for when better players are in pack?
Reasoning why I wanna open in on this one cuz I'm guaranteed to get 11 out of 12 Gold IFs and reason why I wanna hold on to it is cuz next one will have La Liga players too but there will be more GOLD IFs too.
Help please :P

Comments

• Walsgrove
    827 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Personally id wait for a better TOTW
  • MoUnited7869
    992 posts Professional
    Open it, get top100 again and open next week as well
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    Open it, get top100 again and open next week as well

Easier said than done haha
    This was my first time doing it lol
  • Azablucky
    4476 posts National Call-Up
    Open it this week. Next week there could be 3 good players but 14 gold IF's where 7-8 are discard. This TOTW you are guaranteed either of these players:

SIF Lukaku
    IF Willian
    IF Fabregas
  • Snirka
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Save them. TOTY to be announced soon, and with 12 guaranteed IFs i would surely wait .
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    Azablucky wrote: »
    Open it this week. Next week there could be 3 good players but 14 gold IF's where 7-8 are discard. This TOTW you are guaranteed either of these players:

SIF Lukaku
    IF Willian
    IF Fabregas

Yh that's what I thought. I'll get at least one 200+ player and at least one or two 100k+
  • Azablucky
    4476 posts National Call-Up
    Omsss96 wrote: »

SIF Lukaku
    IF Willian
    IF Fabregas

Yh that's what I thought. I'll get at least one 200+ player and at least one or two 100k+

Definitely will make 550k+ just off of the TOTW pack alone. The other guy who said wait for TOTY packs is confused I think. You don't get TOTY's in these packs. You can only get IF's.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Definitely open, the fact that there are mainly PL IF means that no one will be at discard price.
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain

SIF Lukaku
    IF Willian
    IF Fabregas

Definitely will make 550k+ just off of the TOTW pack alone. The other guy who said wait for TOTY packs is confused I think. You don't get TOTY's in these packs. You can only get IF's.

Yh I know.
    But for TOTY I have 6 100k packs and 1 50k pack :wink:
  • Walsgrove
    Snirka wrote: »
    Save them. TOTY to be announced soon, and with 12 guaranteed IFs i would surely wait .

TOTY players wont be in TOTW packs ...
  • Robg
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Easy open totw pack makes a shed load of coins because only 12 gold and almost all Prem players save 100k packs for toty that's what I would do
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Definitely open this week, you'll get at least one of Willian/Lukaku/Fabregas and every other gold, amounting to around 750k at the minimum, if you get Willian or Lukaku or both then up to 1.5 mil
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Open the TOTW pack but keep the 100k's for TOTY.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    this
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Save them... I guarantee you all the in forms from this week's TOTW are gonna drop really hard after rewards are out. Everyone is gonna be packing them, and then with TOTY coming Monday, the only 2 cards I can see being above 100k are willian and lukaku.
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    Save them... I guarantee you all the in forms from this week's TOTW are gonna drop really hard after rewards are out. Everyone is gonna be packing them, and then with TOTY coming Monday, the only 2 cards I can see being above 100k are willian and lukaku.

that's why he should open them now. Guaranteed at least 500K rewards. upcoming TOTWs will have more discard IFs, so he is guaranteed more value this week
  • Romarinho
    468 posts Sunday League Hero
    Go for it, its the safest bet. Next week could have 2 great players, but you pack none of then and end up with 8 discard ifs
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    ilmiringe wrote: »
    Quinn87 wrote: »

that's why he should open them now. Guaranteed at least 500K rewards. upcoming TOTWs will have more discard IFs, so he is guaranteed more value this week

Yh but I don't have my pack yet. I'm saying for when I get it. Gonna open tho cuz I need coins for POTM, that way I can buy him with coins from pack and keep my Ronaldo and Bale :smile:
    this

And yes that's what I said. I am saving, so far have 5 but gonna have at least 6 or 7 by TOTY all players :wink:
  • Mini_Miudo
    10007 posts Has That Special Something
    Defo this week! They're all expensive as fook!
  • iDrownEm
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I finished top 100, 56th to be more precise.
    Should I open my Ultimate TOTW pack on this TOTW or should I keep hold for when better players are in pack?
    Reasoning why I wanna open in on this one cuz I'm guaranteed to get 11 out of 12 Gold IFs and reason why I wanna hold on to it is cuz next one will have La Liga players too but there will be more GOLD IFs too.
    Help please :P

It is a cheap TOTW but I can see the POTM being a Prem IF quelling.
  • JonesyYo
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    Open it
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    Thanks everyone for their advices. Much appreciated everyone <3
    Decided to open it since hopefully I get Lukaku and Willian.
    That way I can keep my Ronaldo and bale and do POTM with coins from the pack.
  • Robg
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    what u get?
  • Walsgrove
    Robg wrote: »
    what u get?