Made a rant thread a while ago

Uppedcart
742 posts Semi-Pro
Realised now that I was such an idiot to do so, a lot of games and experience later and after facing ptb with low pressure and 5 atb, conceding to the 1 shot and losing 1-0, I don't even get stressed by it now! In fact I waited for the message to say "passing don't win games you mug" at the end... if the game itself doesn't amuse you, and trust me this one didn't at all, then you can always rely on small minded humans to do so!

Comments

• jordy875
    1180 posts Professional
    Cool story bro
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had a person msg me earlier. He beat me but the game had ridiculous lag. Kept messaging me stuff like "shhhhhhhhhhh" and the score, cursing at me. I honestly wasnt mad at the game either. It was borderline abuse on what he was doing to me hahaha
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    I had a person msg me earlier. He beat me but the game had ridiculous lag. Kept messaging me stuff like "shhhhhhhhhhh" and the score, cursing at me. I honestly wasnt mad at the game either. It was borderline abuse on what he was doing to me hahaha

Since buying Neymar and Suarez I've gotten a message in half the games I've played. Besides those 2 and purple hazard/SBC can my team was maybe 70k but I spent thousands on my team apparently and I suck for losing by a goal to typical sweatbags
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite

Since buying Neymar and Suarez I've gotten a message in half the games I've played. Besides those 2 and purple hazard/SBC can my team was maybe 70k but I spent thousands on my team apparently and I suck for losing by a goal to typical sweatbags

Crazy part is, im not even using a good team. I dominate games and if I lose I get hate mail. Like they're entitled to do it because they beat someone better than them
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something

Crazy part is, im not even using a good team. I dominate games and if I lose I get hate mail. Like they're entitled to do it because they beat someone better than them

Idk people are Fkn weird. I don't even get mad really anymore. Accepted that the game is complete trash and it's not worth it a long time ago
  • Uppedcart
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    jordy875 wrote: »
    Cool story bro

Cheers bro, just thought I'd put it out there in case someone else feels like raging, may prevent them from wasting the time doing so!
  • BcfcDale88
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    I currently have a communications ban for sending messages. Got to love beer.