Good GOD Stoichkov!!

Clint Eastwood
3252 posts National Call-Up
Is the worst card I've ever used in this game. He does not contribute and is clumsy on the ball.
This is the second time I've tried him and both times I was disgusted by his performance.
His stats are so good and I want to like him but ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me this card is bad.

Comments

• Orison
    54885 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Wut :joy:
  • Chris Ohh
    1049 posts Professional
    Stoickhov isn't wrong, you are
  • LeonidasJB
    16188 posts World Class
    Chris Ohh wrote: »

• KingLionel10
    15255 posts World Class
    My favourite legend by far last year.

Haven't used him this year yet. :confounded:
  • Campino
    29692 posts National Team Captain
    Okie dokie
  • WFCBagnall
    78111 posts Moderator

• Clint Eastwood
    I know there are a lot of fanboys here but seriously this card has been shocking for me. As soon as I replaced him my team preformed better.
  • nsholmberg11
    1389 posts Play-Off Hero
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

wonderful response.
  • Chris Ohh
    1049 posts Professional
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

• Chris Ohh
    1049 posts Professional
    I know there are a lot of fanboys here but seriously this card has been shocking for me. As soon as I replaced him my team preformed better.

You're wrong
  • Orison

• Clint Eastwood
    edited January 2017

You're wrong
    What a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ response.

He just didn't get involved in my team. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
    He literally fell over passing the ball 5 yards in front of him multiple times.
  • Orison

You're wrong
    What a **** response.

I´m yet to see an Elite player struggle with him, but anyways which players do you like then if you don´t like pace, strength and 4* skills?
  • xV Cobra
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He was 30 goals 18 assist in 28 games the firat time around. Second time i bought him i had 1 goal 2 assists in 15 games, lol.

When he is properly playing he is.my favorite left footed player in the game.
  • Clint Eastwood
    Orison wrote: »

You're wrong
    What a **** response.

I´m yet to see an Elite player struggle with him, but anyways which players do you like then if you don´t like pace, strength and 4* skills?
    Well Crespo has been better for me. I really like the look of Stoichkov but on the pitch he was a headache.

SIF Mertens has been the best player I've used on this game as well.
  • Orison

You're wrong
    What a **** response.

Well Crespo has been better for me. I really like the look of Stoichkov but on the pitch he was a headache.

We are on completely opposite sides then. I packed Mertens from an Elite 3 reward and was left so disappointed. Weak as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and no shotpower at all+questionable finishing.
  • Andybelfast
    10974 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2017
    Get good. Try and practice at the game a little more instead of gurning to mods like a little teachers pet
  • Clint Eastwood
    Get good. Try and practice at the game a little more instead of gurning to mods about a website

Wow, you still upset about that?
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    His M/M and 3* WF make him look meh for me. I'll still try him but idk if he'll live up to the hype
  • Clint Eastwood

You're wrong
    What a **** response.

We are on completely opposite sides then. I packed Mertens from an Elite 3 reward and was left so disappointed. Weak as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and no shotpower at all+questionable finishing.

:lol: I guess we are then. Mertens has been so reliable and unbelievable shot power. He is weak tho.
  • Chris Ohh
    1049 posts Professional
    You're wrong. You can't utilise one of the most clinical strikers in the game which evidently shows you play poor attacking football. He isn't going to latch onto your LB Y from the defensive third. Play it into his feet about 20 yards out however and you're a goal up
  • Orison

You're wrong
    What a **** response.

:lol: I guess we are then. Mertens has been so reliable and unbelievable shot power. He is weak tho.

And on that note when I had Stoich last week he had 80 goals (and 15 assists or so) in 40 games (20 of those in the weekend league) and now I got him back and he has 19 goals+8 assists in 12 games as a CAM :D
  • Clint Eastwood
    You're wrong. You can't utilise one of the most clinical strikers in the game which evidently shows you play poor attacking football. He isn't going to latch onto your LB Y from the defensive third. Play it into his feet about 20 yards out however and you're a goal up

That's an unbelievable skill you have there mate
  • Carson_92
    385 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I love him, guess he just didn't work out for you
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    I've never really enjoyed him either. Or Bergkamp for that matter.

Funny though since I have B. Laudrup at the moment and he's fantastic.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Painter753 wrote: »
    His M/M and 3* WF make him look meh for me. I'll still try him but idk if he'll live up to the hype

Dybala is 3star med med

I don't look at work rates anymore
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

Dybala is 3star med med

Dybala also isn't good
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something

What does Crespo do better than Stoichkov?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something

Dybala is 3star med med

Dybala also isn't GREAT

• Clint Eastwood

What does Crespo do better than Stoichkov?

Is in better positions and gets involved in the game.
    Playing with 10 players would be better than having Stoichkov on my team.