Just played David Meyler!

DobbyDooDah
5696 posts Big Money Move
Woop. First time I've ever played a Premier League footballer. Didn't realise he was streaming, anybody see me win? :lol:

Comments

• DobbyDooDah
    His team is looking tasty af.

2B02B6D8-9BC9-4E01-8FEE-25D41C86EF6D.jpg

And proof I won.

CAB36778-0E12-4B2D-99B6-D99E9F18A0E0.jpg
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Team is filthy.
  • Shake88
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2017
    Im sure i played you in Wl at the weekend as i remember the egg fried reus bit lol, not sure if i won tho cant remember mines cheese and owen had bundes team reus and aub up top
  • DobbyDooDah
    Shake88 wrote: »
    Im sure i played you in Wl at the weekend as i remember the egg fried reus bit lol, not sure if i won tho cant remember mines cheese and owen had bundes team reus and aub up top

I get that a lot!

I had TOTGS Griez, Martial, OTW Dembele, Pogba, OTW Kante, Marchisio, Chiellini in my team, 4-3-2-1. I finished on 32 so if you're one of my losses, F U :smiley:
  • lewspaz
    680 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2017
    Shake88 wrote: »

egg fried reus is such a common name though
  • Kieren1888
    1677 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why does he not have a pro card?
  • MarioMonk
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kieren1888 wrote: »

He does
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain

Said he doesn't like it.
  • Kieren1888
    1677 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2017
    MarioMonk wrote: »

He does

Why didnt he use it? Surely it would be amazing!
  • DobbyDooDah

He does

It's a 95 CM card. Keeps it on the bench.
  • sluisbang
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Must have spent a boatload on points. Not that he can't afford it, I'm just imagining it would be difficult to trade up to that with his schedule.
  • Dan is Clutch
    22855 posts Club Captain
    sluisbang wrote: »
    Must have spent a boatload on points. Not that he can't afford it, I'm just imagining it would be difficult to trade up to that with his schedule.

EA may of given him the cards.
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
    he completes the WL every weekend. He streams all the time, pretty sure he wants to be a pro FIFA streamer :joy:

• SupaNoodle1990
    25606 posts Player of the Year
    SF9 wrote: »
    he completes the WL every weekend. He streams all the time, pretty sure he wants to be a pro FIFA streamer :joy:

Id want a change of career aswell if i played for hull.
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite

I'm sure he's not shirt of a few quid
  • pittphan
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017
    He is actually pretty good - I believe he got 36 wins the other week and he's beaten a few pros... and Bateson/Castro.
  • sluisbang

EA may of given him the cards.

must be nice!
  • sluisbang

I'm not familiar with the benefits of doing well in the WL as I've never qualified, is it possible he hasn't spent much $$$?
  • Davisto
    5648 posts Big Money Move
    Not keen on him me comes off arrogant dont know why :confused:
  • MaddMike3711
    9774 posts League Winner

I'm not familiar with the benefits of doing well in the WL as I've never qualified, is it possible he hasn't spent much $$$?
    If you get in the higher Elite levels or Top 100 you get some pretty amazing rewards.
    Anything below gold tier though is just a waste of time if you can't get there imo.
  • Ulook92
    10999 posts Has That Special Something
    Why doesnt he have his own card.
  • sluisbang

If you get in the higher Elite levels or Top 100 you get some pretty amazing rewards.
    Anything below gold tier though is just a waste of time if you can't get there imo.

Yeah I've seen the full TOTW packs. I guess I've never thought about what it would mean to be able to sell all those IFs every week.
  • MaddMike3711
    9774 posts League Winner

Yeah I've seen the full TOTW packs. I guess I've never thought about what it would mean to be able to sell all those IFs every week.
    Yeah you get those plus if you are able to at least get Elite 2 every week, you are guaranteed 100k per week. So you make easily 400k a month, plus whatever your IFs are. That's a pretty good return for just playing matches. :)
    Me on the other hand though, I struggle to get to Gold and am happy with my 30k every week. :joy:
  • DobbyDooDah
    Ulook92 wrote: »

He does but doesn't use it.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6082 posts Big Money Move

He does

• Ulook92
    10999 posts Has That Special Something

He does

Cause that makes sense. A custom card would be better than Pele surely. Unless he uses it as a super sub?
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner

He does

Cause that makes sense. A custom card would be better than Pele surely. Unless he uses it as a super sub?

He doesn't like it. He says it's a sub to Viera. Check out his twitter
  • Dead Whip
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm not sure how he streams of Hull Broadband, I'm from there and Kcom is appalling
  • NoToHullTigers
    1387 posts Professional
    Dead Whip wrote: »
    I'm not sure how he streams of Hull Broadband, I'm from there and Kcom is appalling
    Agree 100%, but he probably doesn't live in Hull, probably in ferriby and they can get BT
  • Argie8
    4910 posts National Call-Up
    Dead Whip wrote: »
    Agree 100%, but he probably doesn't live in Hull, probably in ferriby and they can get BT

yup, im in west hull and the internet makes me wanna pull my hair out at times