4. add the Amway Canadian championship

Comments

• Robbenhood
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    **** adding more leagues and modes

Fix the gameplay
  • Pughy30
    18248 posts World Class
    More of a chance off EA giving out free legends than you do off having some of those, I don't see the point in the NASL wouldn't it be full off bronzes?
  • it's because i live in Canada and my favorite team is in the nasl so i want it in the game
  • Satch85
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bronze and silver divisions would be good even if just 5 tiers
  • Adrian095
    30647 posts National Team Captain
    Satch85 wrote: »
    Bronze and silver divisions would be good even if just 5 tiers

• DenyingTea07
    635 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ability to decide how free kick are taken. Unbelievable when its 0-0 and you get fouled in the middle then all of your defense just go inside the box
  • Gazza74
    973 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    Fix the gameplay

this x10

• Stkyfngz
    3721 posts National Call-Up
    Ability to decide how free kick are taken. Unbelievable when its 0-0 and you get fouled in the middle then all of your defense just go inside the box

Basically customise free kicks and corner kicks.

But people will come up with cheesy ways to do it and make it insta goals
  • sorry this wasn't meant for fut i didn't realise that there was an entire section just for fut
  • I have some ideas to make Fifa more realistic, specially in career mode (firstly, sorry for my English)
    1. Second jerseys for goalkeepers.
    2. Manage only national team (without club, just only national team)
    3. Away fans separated from home fans by stewards
    4. Standing fans behind the goal (Specially teams in Germany, France, Switzerland,Spain etc.)
    5. Home team always starts at the same half of the pitch (from left to right) - change that.
    6. More european leagues (Greek, Croatian, Czech, Serbian and others) to more interesting battles in Champions and Europa league
    7. More international teams and their licences
    8. In Career - have the opportunity to set price of tickets - more expensive tickets - less attendace etc.
    9. Divergent atmosphere between regular league match and for example derby. Atmosphere is still the same and no matter if you play against Burnley or you are in semi-final in Champions League.
  • Felaios
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    It happens far too often, that when you get past a few defenders by dribbling and you finally get yourself into a good shooting position that your shot gets deflected by one of your own players. I goddamn hate that. Like it is not hard enough to break down someone, who parks the bus from the first minute on, your own players have to make things more difficult by standing in front of the shooting player like a puppet.
  • Radraptor
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wish they would have better search parameters in the transfer market or even in club. We should be able to search based on rating or a range of ratings as well as search for just rare cards instead of only bronze, silver, gold, and special.
  • WarrenBarton
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A setting that changes kits to a default type in the pause menu in case of kit clashes
  • AyoTJ
    19 posts Ball Boy
    fifa 18 wishlist - no scripting