1m legend cam / st

Mattysb1
530 posts An Exciting Prospect
Who would you spend around 1m on.. either as a cam behind Ronaldo and Greizmann or as a st next to Ronaldo?

Was thinking maybe Bergkamp for CAM or Kluivert for ST? Kluiverts passing is slightly better then Greizmanns and has more physical too so could he work as a CAM?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Nathlee123
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kluivert was sensational at striker and Crespo was seriously a freak. The man scored just about every shot I attempted from everywhere.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Berg is the best CAM I've used. Used Costa, Stoich and a host of others. His finesse shooting is a dream. 4/4. Also helps track back and break up plays.

Only sold him because I bought him kinda high and moved him to limit loss. I'll have him back. If he gets back down around 850 he's mine.
  • Mattysb1
    Berg is the best CAM I've used. Used Costa, Stoich and a host of others. His finesse shooting is a dream. 4/4. Also helps track back and break up plays.

Only sold him because I bought him kinda high and moved him to limit loss. I'll have him back. If he gets back down around 850 he's mine.

I was thinking about buying Rui too how did you find him, was bergy worth the extra 300k? I've not heard much talk about Berg that's why I've been a bit reluctant on buying him
  • Mattysb1
    Nathlee123 wrote: »
    Kluivert was sensational at striker and Crespo was seriously a freak. The man scored just about every shot I attempted from everywhere.

Who did you perfer out of the two? I've never really been fussed about legends on any fifa always picked ronaldo messi ect over them. Want to try them out a bit more this year
  • randomhero1090
    Mattysb1 wrote: »

I was thinking about buying Rui too how did you find him, was bergy worth the extra 300k? I've not heard much talk about Berg that's why I've been a bit reluctant on buying him

Rui, Stoich and Hagi are all great. Berg is just something else. So smooth on the ball. So precise. It's nothing flashy, just very effective.

He's worth a mil to me because a CAM gets a lot of use in my style of play. Guess it depends on how much your CAM will touch the ball.
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    I use rui costa and he is the best cam I've used strong fast smooth dribbling just superb longshots are amazing.
  • Mattysb1
    I play 41212(2) so pretty much in every attack he will be the distributor. I've been using suarez there lately, he has been amazing at scoring goals, but his assists were lacking and his long passing stat is horrid meaning the strikers weren't getting the goals they should have been
  • Mattysb1
    Tekkerz wrote: »
    I use rui costa and he is the best cam I've used strong fast smooth dribbling just superb longshots are amazing.

I'm going to have to try them both aren't I? Haha I have liked the look of Rui for a long time and a lot of people on the forums rave about how good he is
  • randomhero1090

Rui and Stoich both right behind Berg IMHO. If you can use the ~300k elsewhere, those would be my next 2 picks.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Berg
  • Mattysb1
    I might try Rui 1st as he gives the strong link to ronaldo freeing up a CM spot as I won't need to use modric. Vidal and alaba could be worth a shot
  • Tekkerz
    I've used stoichkov he didn't work for me I tried everything just so bad for my playstyle never tried bergkamp.
    I play 41212 (2) 433 (4) 4231(2) depending on the how the game is going and rui is my 2nd highest scorer and no1 assist I use cr7 martial up top and this combo has been my most successful.
  • Mattysb1
    I've used stoichkov he didn't work for me I tried everything just so bad for my playstyle never tried bergkamp.
    I play 41212 (2) 433 (4) 4231(2) depending on the how the game is going and rui is my 2nd highest scorer and no1 assist I use cr7 martial up top and this combo has been my most successful.

I've thought about swapping griezmann for martial as he is mega overpowered and he is a nightmare to play against. Would you rather use CR7 and Martial or CR7 and Greizmann?
  • Tekkerz

I've thought about swapping griezmann for martial as he is mega overpowered and he is a nightmare to play against. Would you rather use CR7 and Martial or CR7 and Greizmann?

I've tried griezzman but I prefer the strength of martial the team performs better I also have dybala of the bench who is similar to griezzman but better imo slightly faster and stronger with better dribbling.
    U could try both as martial is only 20kish
  • Ezquerro
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use the same formations and atacking triangle as you and Rui Costa has been **** for me so far... and I was looking into buying Stoichkow :D
  • Mattysb1
    Ezquerro wrote: »
    I use the same formations and atacking triangle as you and Rui Costa has been **** for me so far... and I was looking into buying Stoichkow :D

I've played 5 with costa so far and I'm not at all impressed unfortunately.. going to give him a good few more but it looks like berg might be making an appearance
  • Ezquerro
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ezquerro wrote: »

I've played 5 with costa so far and I'm not at all impressed unfortunately.. going to give him a good few more but it looks like berg might be making an appearance

I'm 23 games deep and it didn't get better. I find hard to get him involved in the game and in chance creation.

Meanwhile, Petit is ripping opponents to shreds but also feel like he's too expensive so I might sell him for a bit of profit and get Bale or Suárez with up front to share the ST position with Ron.
  • Mattysb1
    I really enjoyed using suarez. His shots are amazing and he can score from literally anywhere haha. Thinking of maybe swapping him for Greiz but whenever I do the next game I play Greizmann plays outstanding. Just had a more enjoyable game with Rui there with him getting a 9.5 rating and assisting all 3 of ronaldos goals
  • Tekkerz
    That's the thing certain players suit different players play styles I use a lot of shielding scoop turn combos to create space for a longshot or LT RT dribbling whilst waiting for a runner.
    Also I try not to force the play I'm patient in build up and Rui is normally in the right place for a finish or is the assist maker.
  • Mattysb1
    To be fair I'm having a lot of fun with him at the min. His LT RT is crazy good. 2 goals and 3 assists in the game I've just played there.. before a half time rage quit. His passing is sublime I think I just need to get used to hit shooting