TOTS Pack Experiment

2

Comments

  • SkiMikey
    871 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Highlight of the next 100k
    72e4856a49fae868dbc988458c8e9ff1.png
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    GL man i love bronze packs hehe.
  • SkiMikey
    871 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Olivier I have a present for you
  • SkiMikey
    871 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Update time!!
  • SkiMikey
    871 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In the next 100k
    0442fad1d3005745a53a818716341416.png
    33a562bcbab16d1aec6fad3c14aad4f2.png
    8f110d107fc36c4d25b2b66f567f7467.png
  • SkiMikey
    871 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Much more like it!! Still no Tolisso though :(
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    How much you spent untill now bro? Might go ham later on bronze packs, that Tolisso <3
  • SkiMikey
    871 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2015
    vLaDz wrote: »
    How much you spent untill now bro? Might go ham later on bronze packs, that Tolisso <3
    300k so far. If you get Tolisso and want to sell him you know where to come <3
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    SkiMikey wrote: »
    vLaDz wrote: »
    How much you spent untill now bro? Might go ham later on bronze packs, that Tolisso <3
    300k so far. If you get Tolisso and want to sell him you know where to come <3

    saw him earlier , he got binned asap !
  • Laxek
    80 posts Park Captain
    Look for my bronze pack:
    20ptxf7.png
    Im spend 150k(100 pack) and get:
    -66 Team Fitness
    -QS 1 pack=300-600 coins(coins from card) -/+ 50k for all
    -10 players worth much 2k=20k

  • SkiMikey
    871 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Laxek wrote: »
    Look for my bronze pack:
    20ptxf7.png
    Im spend 150k(100 pack) and get:
    -66 Team Fitness
    -QS 1 pack=300-600 coins(coins from card) -/+ 50k for all
    -10 players worth much 2k=20k
    Would you even consider selling Tolisso?
  • Laxek
    80 posts Park Captain
    Now im waiting for normal price Payet for buy him and get complete full team of IF/TOTS Ligue 1.
    But you inspire for this experiment and im think bronze packs are safe way to get TOTs and cash on PC :)
  • SkiMikey
    871 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Laxek wrote: »
    Now im waiting for normal price Payet for buy him and get complete full team of IF/TOTS Ligue 1.
    But you inspire for this experiment and im think bronze packs are safe way to get TOTs and cash on PC :)
    Congrats on the cards you got :) If you ever feel like selling Tolisso I'll always take him off your hands
  • SkiMikey
    871 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1st 100k that I pulled no TOTS cards :( Only way is up from here
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    SkiMikey wrote: »
    Dibs on the 2nd dybala that gets pulled in dem bronze packs.

    Here's some inspiration:

    BmZbm5kCEAACZnP.png:large
    OMG Kim Shin Wook was a monster!! Bronze IFs and K League IFs is what I'm all about

    he was quite bad though lol, the NIF was amazing. TOTS couldn't finish to save his life
  • DavidKing50
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone got dybala?
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    Anyone got dybala?

    wrong thread dude
Sign In or Register to comment.