Gameplay lagging tonight?

Andy87
3969 posts National Call-Up
Seems like this gets mentioned every other day but is it laggy for anyone else?

I made a cheap Calcio A team to try out formations so I bought players like Mertens and Callejon for the wings. You would expect them to be really nippy and agile but they take an age to do anything because of the lag. Also trying to play one touch football and sometimes the ball doesn't register with them and just bounces off them!

This has been my favourite FIFA when the gameplay is smooth but its constantly laggy every other night! :/

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    17125 posts World Class
    Laggy for me too. It's getting turned off now. Two games of that crap is enough for me
  • Andy87
    Laggy for me too. It's getting turned off now. Two games of that crap is enough for me

It's starting to get really annoying now. Fancy a few games of FIFA and it gets turned off after a few minutes. People spend a lot on this game yet EA cant get the basics right.
  • Scholesyy
    2566 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sure it's not your internet mate? I rarely get a laggy game.
  • DarthGrowler
    17125 posts World Class
    Scholesyy wrote: »

Go to GD and see the amount of threads daily about it. Can't be just the connection
  • Scholesyy
    2566 posts Fans' Favourite

Go to GD and see the amount of threads daily about it. Can't be just the connection

I'm only using this section tbh. But in my experience from other forums PS users experience more lag than XB1. No idea if that's the case but could be if it's a more common topic in GD than in here.
  • Antparry92
    20883 posts Club Captain
    Unbelievably laggy tonight, it's unplayable.
  • Ezquerro
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Laggy like a mofo.
  • Andy87

Got 50Mbps Virgin broadband so don't think it's that.
  • SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    Andy87 wrote: »

Got 50Mbps Virgin broadband so don't think it's that.

You can have 200 with virgin there dips are the worst in the uk - rarely at peak do many get half that and they get drops more often than any other isp - used them for many years until recently - the last 4 years for virgin have been the worst ever - the connection across the board suffered more drop outs than any network in the U.K.