Chinese Super League

QceCapo
5601 posts Big Money Move
They just keep signing good players......at what point will this league be in the game?

Comments

• Lucas23
    696 posts Semi-Pro
    EA is totally ingnoring Chinese market
  • QceCapo
    Lucas23 wrote: »

There has to be a reason they refuse to tap into that league by now...
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    #wewanthulkback
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    #wewantguarin&jacksonback

• QceCapo
    I'm a MLS guy not going to lie I miss Martins lol
  • sulley88
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    China isnt a big home console market yet. Yeah they play a lot of PC games. But i think EA will add it for fifa 18.
  • bberger
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    QceCapo wrote: »

the reason is simple: China is very strict about online gaming that involves money. EA would most likely have to disclose pack weights and any iffy stuff going on. Their government recently forced MMO titles to disclose their drop rates.

EA won't be touching the market as their is too much on the line for them if they have to disclose this kind of stuff
  • ssclof
    214 posts Sunday League Hero
    bberger wrote: »

the reason is simple: China is very strict about online gaming that involves money. EA would most likely have to disclose pack weights and any iffy stuff going on. Their government recently forced MMO titles to disclose their drop rates.

EA won't be touching the market as their is too much on the line for them if they have to disclose this kind of stuff

True. I want Oscar in FIFA 18.
  • COLD-187
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    Red tape
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    bberger wrote: »

No they won't. Do you have any idea how insane some of the drop rates in mmo's are?

There is a legendary helm in dcuo and I've known people pay hundreds on repay badges to keep replying the raid over and over. After months, even years, some people have never even seen it drop.

People need to stop acting like EA are on some massive scam. The card weight system is used by thousands of companies, across different platforms and not just electronic. Card companies etc will have similar systems, with the best ones being incredibly low pack weights.

You don't need to know the exact figure of getting Ronaldo in a pack. There are a fair amount of him in the game, he drops, it's just very, very low.

The naivety of this community, honestly. 'iffy' stuff, you have no idea what you're talking about, or any evidence what so ever to back yourself up. Unfortunately, similar people will latch on to things like this and repeat it over and over again as if it is some fact.
  • Relyc
    1268 posts Professional
    They have to get it in the game. It will be like the RPL of FUT 12
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    want hulk, but would rather never play ramires again
  • BlitzersNL
    24092 posts Club Captain
    Pls no
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up

Don't think they will allow online lottery

Buying pack is quite close to that
  • exzoo
    31890 posts National Team Captain
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Pls no

• QceCapo
    bear wrote: »
    want hulk, but would rather never play ramires again

but now we have Kante
  • lucas
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    exzoo wrote: »
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Pls no

• maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3253 posts National Call-Up
    I actually don't give a ****.

A FUT without Oscar and Tevez isn't going to affect me at all. Would rather not see Ramires again anyway, just imagine him and Kante in the middle in a Chinese Super League/Prem hybid.

I would probably die of FIFA over endurance syndrome.
  • AlbinoDwarf
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    rather have Vanarama National and North/South Leagues :)
  • exzoo
    31890 posts National Team Captain
    rather have ukrainian, croatian, israeli, serbian, belarussian, czech leagues :)

• Marleigh
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    In order to add a league they have to have a license. Maybe the league won't sell them a license or maybe they ask for too much . Either way EA would stand to make very little money from Chinese players, consoles weren't even allowed to be sold until 2015 and in the first year xb1 and ps4 sold under 500k units combined.

China is almost exclusively a PC territory and they mainly play free to play titles, which is why EA has had various Asian versions of UT, the latest being FIFA Online 3.

The law regarding odds for digital packs etc hasn't been passed yet.
  • QceCapo
    Marleigh wrote: »
    In order to add a league they have to have a license. Maybe the league won't sell them a license or maybe they ask for too much . Either way EA would stand to make very little money from Chinese players, consoles weren't even allowed to be sold until 2015 and in the first year xb1 and ps4 sold under 500k units combined.

China is almost exclusively a PC territory and they mainly play free to play titles, which is why EA has had various Asian versions of UT, the latest being FIFA Online 3.

The law regarding odds for digital packs etc hasn't been passed yet.

It would be the sweatiest of leagues....you would think EA would be all over it.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I actually live in China and there are so many games here where you're opening packs and trying to pull characters.

I'm pretty sure the licensing is the real problem, nothing to do with the gambling aspect of opening a pack.
  • Pughy30
    25366 posts Player of the Year
    I think Western desire for the Chinese league is growing with all the big players moving there, who wouldn't love Hulk or Teixera in FUT
  • QceCapo
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    I actually live in China and there are so many games here where you're opening packs and trying to pull characters.

I'm pretty sure the licensing is the real problem, nothing to do with the gambling aspect of opening a pack.

that's what I was assuming too