Lacazette SBC

G000ner
4893 posts National Call-Up
For those who have done it: How much did it cost you? According to futbin the total SBC seems to cost around 250k which is obviously unreasonable. But how many coins were you able to make back from the rewards? If my net spend for the SBC is closer to 100k, I think it would be worth it.

Comments

• Jay3248
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    250k is well worth it. His in form was going for 350k just the other day.
  • G000ner
    Jay3248 wrote: »
    250k is well worth it. His in form was going for 350k just the other day.

His inform is going for 200k, but obviously it's tradeable so it's a lot more valuable.
  • ColeWorld
    11918 posts Has That Special Something
    Could Be under 100k

Im halfway through and on a 50k Plus but havent done the expensive ones yet
  • G000ner
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Could Be under 100k

Im halfway through and on a 50k Plus but havent done the expensive ones yet

That's good to hear. The cheaper ones actually seem to be a good way of making profit, but Toulouse in particular is a killer
  • I did this then pulled the IF Lacazette in a untradable SBC now i have two Lacazette :(
  • iBaIIeR
    494 posts Sunday League Hero
    300k total. He's banged in 185 in 170 for me, really good.
  • Izzy2K17
    12027 posts Has That Special Something
    Depends on what you get from the packs
  • number7rocky
    5909 posts Big Money Move
    130-140k without anything good from packs, but I spent time sniping or getting players cheap on bid. Paid 15k for the whole Toulouse team. Got lucky and sniped the LB for 750 coins CB for 1000 etc...
  • Low Ki
    12307 posts Has That Special Something
    130-140k without anything good from packs, but I spent time sniping or getting players cheap on bid. Paid 15k for the whole Toulouse team. Got lucky and sniped the LB for 750 coins CB for 1000 etc...

You must've done Toulouse very early. I sniped both CB's for max BIN and played a mid and GK at fullback
  • Neal1982
    1029 posts Professional
    After profit it cost me around 150k.
    I did pack De Gea in one of the rewards so massively helped. Would just chip away a team at a time.
    If you are able to buy some FPs, would
    Be worth spending £15 on silver packs, could save you tens of thousands of coins! Good luck!
  • number7rocky
    5909 posts Big Money Move
    Low Ki wrote: »

You must've done Toulouse very early. I sniped both CB's for max BIN and played a mid and GK at fullback

Yea it was the first team I done, I just randomly started sniping them for cheap, if you include the Toulouse players that I sniped but sold on I probably made at least 30k. For the whole thing I only had to pay 10k for one player that was from caen Rodellin.