Team help/ideas

paw14
1074 posts Professional
edited January 2017
When the time comes to buy I will have around 7.2m coins to purchase one team. Been playing around with ideas for ages but thought I'd ask here for some opinions

a)

cea70299c5591c0e24867e83b654bfc7.png

b)

e54d7bfb21f7306426ff7740858ebf46.png

c)

b72f53c6ec6e667bbb694959e36f0a07.png

Or do the above not represent good value for coins and if not what other squads would people suggest?

Thanks!

Comments

• Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    With that many coins I would get Ronaldo bro. A with Ronaldo, Kante swapped with Petit and any top tier legend striker
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Yung wrote: »
    With that many coins I would get Ronaldo bro. A with Ronaldo, Kante swapped with Petit and any top tier legend striker

@Yung - NIF Ronaldo? I wonder how much his TOTY would cost or what is SIF may drop to but then that would mean downgrading the rest of the team dramatically.

• Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    paw14 wrote: »
    Yung wrote: »

@Yung - NIF Ronaldo? I wonder how much his TOTY would cost or what is SIF may drop to but then that would mean downgrading the rest of the team dramatically.

For me personally NIF Ronaldo is the best player on the game so far so yeah unless people go crazy for the TOTY then I would get the NIF.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    BUMP any other thoughts?
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Anyone?
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1203 posts Professional
    I'd also go with a and try to find a way to get nif Ronaldo instead of overmaars
  • CR7>007
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2017
    A but with Weah at and a different LF, maybe IF Martial on Wednesday? Downgrade the half the defense to smalling and walker to help afford it?
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    I'd also go with a and try to find a way to get nif Ronaldo instead of overmaars

I too am leaning towards A but will have to see if I can afford Ronaldo. If i can then it will definitely ruin the look of the team having a NIF :disappointed:
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    CR7>007 wrote: »
    A but with Weah at and a different LF, maybe IF Martial on Wednesday? Downgrade the half the defense to smalling and walker to help afford it?

The longer term aim would be have Aubameyang in my fitness team and replace him with ADP/Weah.

I did enjoy Overmars' loan card when I used him though as he's so smooth on the ball and rapid with great stamina so I probably will keep him
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    @Yung @Shearer09NUFC1

Since you both suggested getting NIF Ronaldo but I'd be greedy and want SIF Ronaldo what about something like this?

8df4c90c2ae635c2737552b023911b5b.png
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    Get IF Handanovic instead of SBC Buffon, he's head and shoulders above him.