SBC Thread

Comments

• o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2017
    Nice to see they added permanent sbcs for these best of sbcs.Though the loans do me nicely, especially 30-40 game loans, i get them way cheaper and im not gonna use up all the games anyway lol. Also got 86 Ashley Cole from the bday player sbc, great one, perhaps link him up with SBC Gerrard when/if he is available and use both in a prem team

Which would you do? POTM Hazard or the SBC El Sha. I could use hazard in my calcio a and premier league team... I could use better wingers in my calcio a or I could go 4312 or 4231 with my calcio a and dump sbc insigne.
    Nice pull, who'd you use for loyal lads?
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited July 2017
    Nice to see they added permanent sbcs for these best of sbcs.Though the loans do me nicely, especially 30-40 game loans, i get them way cheaper and im not gonna use up all the games anyway lol. Also got 86 Ashley Cole from the bday player sbc, great one, perhaps link him up with SBC Gerrard when/if he is available and use both in a prem team

Which would you do? POTM Hazard or the SBC El Sha. I could use hazard in my calcio a and premier league team... I could use better wingers in my calcio a or I could go 4312 or 4231 with my calcio a and dump sbc insigne.
    Nice pull, who'd you use for loyal lads?

Well i did the loan for hazard but not el sha cos i use his 86 LW IF and hes first owner... not sure who ya should go for

I used GK De Sanctis, RCB bronze ligue1 french, LCB Sorbon, LCM Hoger, RCM cant remember some German nonrare gold, and Burgstaller at ST
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited July 2017
    In the process of doing MM and apparently transfers are not currently available for me...
    Are the servers going funny??
  • keemstar
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Servers down on everything
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    keemstar wrote: »
    Servers down on everything

Uh oh...
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Completed the MM and got 87 Kane from the TOTW pack, will be very useful for an SBC
  • PaulF98
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Completed the MM and got 87 Kane from the TOTW pack, will be very useful for an SBC

I've not got any packed golds... any way I can do the sbc?
  • keemstar
    Play 10 offline games quit in first min
  • PaulF98
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special

ahh so you actually do need loyalty, cheers
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    PaulF98 wrote: »

Not sure if u do for Marquee matchups, but probably for loyal lads
  • o0OainavO0o
    PaulF98 wrote: »

yup, 10 games or pack some.
  • Kaspeerrr
    58 posts Park Captain
    Small warning on forehand: if you don't like EoaE Totti, then certainly don't do Lampard SBC. Gerrard on the other hand is highly recommended.
  • o0OainavO0o
    Kaspeerrr wrote: »
    Small warning on forehand: if you don't like EoaE Totti, then certainly don't do Lampard SBC. Gerrard on the other hand is highly recommended.
    Yeah, both of their stamina ratings put them out of my interest. I got totti and his stamina isn't that bad with him up top right paired with el Sha. Totti hasn't really done much in my first game with him but El Sha got a hat trick.
  • keemstar
    wtf are prices 30k for scream bellerin
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    wtf are prices 30k for scream bellerin

Ha bout time those prices came down. 13k for scream pantilimon, more like it lol. Glad i flipped a Salah for 55k last night... 4 on market now for max of 29k..
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    I want Gerrard, Alonso and Lahm in that order. But will take me a while to fund it
  • keemstar

I want Gerrard, Alonso and Lahm in that order. But will take me a while to fund it

Make sure that ther is no best of sbc you want the end of era last till the end of Fifa while these last for a week I regret doing totti would much rather have hazard and spare coin.

• kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

Make sure that ther is no best of sbc you want the end of era last till the end of Fifa while these last for a week I regret doing totti would much rather have hazard and spare coin.

Yeah, good thinking there
  • keemstar

Yeah, good thinking there

Yeah I regret doing totti don't even use him now he just sits on my bench when I could have easily had some sbc cards that would help my team. I use alonso and lamh and there on another level and get in my end of Fifa team
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Done SBC Gerrard, cost me 88k + 2 untradeable TOTS and 2 TOTW
  • alvessi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    sell your cards for the Year of the Rooster sbc now. cards from preferably nations in different leagues sell for good coins. major nations in odd leagues sell for 3-5 k.
  • alvessi
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    also sell your position modifiers if you have any. cdm-cm and cam-cm are 5k insta sell
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    alvessi wrote: »
    sell your cards for the Year of the Rooster sbc now. cards from preferably nations in different leagues sell for good coins. major nations in odd leagues sell for 3-5 k.

Thnx for the tip. Will when servers are back up
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    sad news when you hear diego alves has gone back to Brazil :(@elicek

Yeah, I saw that. RIP :(
    suraj_1 wrote: »
    Who is getting Fifa 18 on 360?
    I'm not btw, either gonna upgrade or forget the Xbox as I dont play it often enough to get an Xbox 1.

Not me

Me neither, the game is so sh*t it's unbelievable. I was having so many games like this so I almost stopped playing. It's a shame that there's no possibility to record the gameplay, it would be a great grotesque... 196 rated team dominating, unbelievably wasting one 100% chance after another and just casually losing to people who have no clue what they're doing...

ZODLqJ6.jpg
  • elicek
    alvessi wrote: »
    also sell your position modifiers if you have any. cdm-cm and cam-cm are 5k insta sell

This was a big moneymaker for me, I had 35 of them lol

• elicek
    I've done all premium SBCs so far (except for Gerrard and Lampard - will do them when I get on my console) and if I had to rate them:

Lahm - excelent, maybe the best RB in the game
    Totti - inconsistent, didn't like him that much
    Xabi - great, bad stamina but an Eibar legend
    Kuyt - trash, literally one of the worst players I've played with, absolutely exceptional
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    elicek wrote: »
    sad news when you hear diego alves has gone back to Brazil :(@elicek

Yeah, I saw that. RIP :(
    suraj_1 wrote: »
    Who is getting Fifa 18 on 360?
    I'm not btw, either gonna upgrade or forget the Xbox as I dont play it often enough to get an Xbox 1.

Not me

Me neither, the game is so sh*t it's unbelievable. I was having so many games like this so I almost stopped playing. It's a shame that there's no possibility to record the gameplay, it would be a great grotesque... 196 rated team dominating, unbelievably wasting one 100% chance after another and just casually losing to people who have no clue what they're doing...

ZODLqJ6.jpg

Yeah the game is so broken, and then when u are absolutely battering ur opponent chance after chance, but can't score, then they get one chance and score...and if that's not bad enough they do the god damn gangnam. Just makes me want to break my disc in 2
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Not sure MM is really worth it this week but did get IF Bochetti in one of the packs, replaces his base card in my Russian League team so quite happy with that. Did get Mallo as a duplicate as the TOTT player, lucky for me i had him tradeable, only have 3 in my club.