Auba or Lacazette or Griez or Dyba?

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
I'm looking to spend up to 300k on a ST and I reckon one of the above should do a good job.. They're all going to be the Non Inform version apart from Lacazette who's IF is cheap enough. .

Any tried 2 or 3 of the above and have a preference or opinion on which is most lethal in front of goal?

Comments

• PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Dybala for sure
  • ha032742
    38676 posts Moderator
    edited January 2017
    IF Laca for me...unstoppable in WL so far. Griez a close second. I have all of them so given them all a fair go.
  • dregana08
    4062 posts National Call-Up
    I've used them all except Auba... and I use Griez + Laca in the same team. I would say Dybala is the biggest game changer.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    IF Laca for sure.
  • legend6199
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How about aguero compared to dybala and griezman?
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    IF Laca > Dybala >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Griez

from the ones I've used

not used Auba but rarely struggle against him, well I used his loan card and wasn't impressed
  • BiigDee
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    I have Griez an IF Lacca up top. If you got a good cam to put it there for them they will bury them. I had dybala when I first started and he was decent too with Aguero up top but didn't get on with Aguero.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Dybala was a major disappointment for me when I used him. Not used the others yet, but I wouldn't ever recommend Dybala.
  • Cguti9
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    legend6199 wrote: »
    How about aguero compared to dybala and griezman?

Aguero is great, clinical finisher.
    I've used both, I recommend you Aguero ;)
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017
    Lacazette is really good but Griezmann is on another level than all those guys. Then Aguero is on his own level.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    If you cross at all I would go with auba
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    I don't really cross much and Aguero is beyond my 300k limit..... So it would seem that Lacazette is the one to try first.... Cheers all..