2016 Career Mode Stories Awards

Comments

• LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks for that one lads :)
    I might be bringing a DTL back to the forum soon ;)
  • Alastair
    10030 posts Moderator
    Ashy wrote: »
    Ahh cool ;)

What was the update of the year? Congrats Jason :p

Well his votes were both for different updates.

They were this one and this one.
  • Alastair
    10030 posts Moderator
    Time for the final three big awards
  • Alastair
    10030 posts Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Worst Career Mode of the Year
    Who had an awful op and awful updates? Well there have been a few shockers but none as bad as the winner of this award.

=1. @Mofifahd, @Mufc_4_life - 3 votes
    =3. @Chris - 2 votes
    =4. @JTS900 - 1 vote
    ofetxc1.png

GiWZrEr.png
    Post edited by Alastair on
  • Ashy
    9521 posts League Winner
    Let's all take a minute (or 10 seconds) to appreciate this awesome life changing career mode story

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/220635/liverpool-career-mode#latest
  • Wyojasond
    11207 posts Has That Special Something
    Alastair wrote: »
    Ahh cool ;)

What was the update of the year? Congrats Jason :p

Well his votes were both for different updates.

They were this one and this one.

Yes!! Poopgate won! Thanks guys! Means a lot!
  • Mufc_4_life
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yeah I never finish my career modes so this isn't a surprise
  • Alastair
    10030 posts Moderator
    Career Mode of the Year
    Who had a brilliant op and great updates? Well there have been a lots of brilliant CM's but none as good as the winner of this award.

=1. @Wyojasond - 5 votes
    =2. @ale85bg, @Ashy - 2 votes
    =4. @Dean- 1 vote
    kT0B3Mz.png
  • Wyojasond
    Career Mode of the Year
    Who had a brilliant op and great updates? Well there have been a lots of brilliant CM's but none as good as the winner of this award.

=1. @Wyojasond - 5 votes
    =2. @ale85bg, @Ashy - 2 votes
    =4. @Dean- 1 vote
    kT0B3Mz.png

Thanks guys! Not sure if this was for last years story or this years, but I've had a lot of fun doing both :)
  • Alastair
    10030 posts Moderator
    Congrats @Wyojasond . You deserve it for all the effort you put in. :)

It was the Celta Viga thread that got all the votes. :)
  • Alastair
    10030 posts Moderator
    Any predictions for the Allrounder winner?
  • Ashy
    9521 posts League Winner
    Jason and Ale are close think Jason wins it though congrats on best CM!
  • Wyojasond
    Any predictions for the Allrounder winner?

Seems tight between me, Ale and Ashy
  • Ashy
    9521 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    I count 27 positive and -2 negative so 25 for me I think, more than I expected :) Thanks for the votes everyone
  • Alastair
    10030 posts Moderator
    Allrounder
    This award is calculated by adding up every vote from good awards and subtracting votes from bad awards to prove once and for all who is the greatest member on the forums. You do not vote specifically for this award. All Awards are included in this except for Moderator Of The Year.

10 voters voted for 30 forumers who received 197 votes between them so the average is 6.567 votes per person.This is 1 more voter, 6 more forumers and 14 more votes than in the last awards.The average was 7.625 votes per person.

=1. @Wyojasond - 30 votes
    =2. @Ashy - 22 votes
    =3. @ale85bg - 20 votes
    =4. @Virtual_K - 11 votes
    =5. @Alastair - 10 votes
    =6. @LaMertesackerRun, @Greenman019 - 7 votes
    =8. @JamieC, @CountdowN - 6 votes
    =10. @Dean - 5 votes
    =11. @subpop, @Kyle - 4 votes
    =13. @DiffidatiRoma - 3 votes
    =14. @JoshDFC, @Bhurst99 - 2 votes
    =16. @Iamlikingflame, @Canagliadel, @MDantas - 1 vote
    =19. @Dabeastmodetey, @Rodrigo29pellicori36, @dannyboy, @JTS900, @milan_7, @Vlademer - -1 votes
    =25. @Tekkonkinkreet, @Cody22775, @Danimal5981 - -2 votes
    =28. @MoFIFAHD - -5 votes
    =29. @Chris - -7 votes
    =30. @Mufc_4_life - -8 votes

kYLG78H.png
  • Alastair
    10030 posts Moderator
    I count 27 positive and -2 negative so 25 for me I think, more than I expected :) Thanks for the votes everyone

Really? Have my automatic formulas got it wrong then?
  • Wyojasond
    Allrounder
    This award is calculated by adding up every vote from good awards and subtracting votes from bad awards to prove once and for all who is the greatest member on the forums. You do not vote specifically for this award. All Awards are included in this except for Moderator Of The Year.

10 voters voted for 30 forumers who received 197 votes between them so the average is 6.567 votes per person.This is 1 more voter, 6 more forumers and 14 more votes than in the last awards.The average was 7.625 votes per person.

=1. @Wyojasond - 30 votes
    =2. @Ashy - 22 votes
    =3. @ale85bg - 20 votes
    =4. @Virtual_K - 11 votes
    =5. @Alastair - 10 votes
    =6. @LaMertesackerRun, @Greenman019 - 7 votes
    =8. @JamieC, @CountdowN - 6 votes
    =10. @Dean - 5 votes
    =11. @subpop, @Kyle - 4 votes
    =13. @DiffidatiRoma - 3 votes
    =14. @JoshDFC, @Bhurst99 - 2 votes
    =16. @Iamlikingflame, @Canagliadel, @MDantas - 1 vote
    =19. @Dabeastmodetey, @Rodrigo29pellicori36, @dannyboy, @JTS900, @milan_7, @Vlademer - -1 votes
    =25. @Tekkonkinkreet, @Cody22775, @Danimal5981 - -2 votes
    =28. @MoFIFAHD - -5 votes
    =29. @Chris - -7 votes
    =30. @Mufc_4_life - -8 votes

kYLG78H.png

2F595B8F00000578-0-image-a-90_1450104326075.jpg
  • Ashy
    9521 posts League Winner

Really? Have my automatic formulas got it wrong then?
    No you are right I must have counted a quote :D
  • Wyojasond
    Thanks for all the votes guys! This forum is a blast to be apart of and I've met some truly awesome people in here. Love following all of your stories and can't wait to see more in the future.
  • Ashy
    9521 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    Well congrats Jason that's two award ceremonies you have come out on top now 2016 was yours :p
  • Alastair
    10030 posts Moderator
    Congrats @Wyojasond . You deserve that award for all you've given to the section this year. :)
  • Wyojasond
    Well congrats Jason that's two award ceremonies you have come out on top now 2016 was yours :p
    Congrats @Wyojasond . You deserve that award for all you've given to the section this year. :)

Thanks guys, means a lot. Certainly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for guys like you and all the other amazing stories we have. Always looking to improve and build on new things. Thanks again for doing this @Alastair and thanks for the award graphics @ale85bg
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2017
    Congrats to all the winner and congrats to @Wyojasond on the allrounder. Closest thing that you'll get to a Liverpool title win in a very long time :-D

Thanks to all those organising this and doing the graphics stuff for it.

Cheers.
  • Alastair
    10030 posts Moderator
    Thanks once again to @ale85bg for his help with all the graphics for this thread.

All the results are on the first page now (click the banners to see the post with the full breakdown of votes for each award).
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Grats all the winners especially @Wyojasond . Shoutout to @Alastair for hosting the awards and @ale85bg for making the very nice banners. Good stuff lads.
  • Kyle
    918 posts Semi-Pro
    I didn't expect to get any votes, let alone win an award. :lol:

Congrats to all the winners. Sadly I missed this as Michelle Obama made a speech today and didn't want to go outside again, sorry. :(
  • Virtual_K
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would also like to add my congratulations to the winners. I regret that I wasn't able to vote this time around as it came at a really bad time for me. My condolences to @Mufc_4_life; nice to see that you have a good spirit about it though. :)

I noticed I got another punch in the face vote; guess my jokes aren't getting any funnier. :D ... :# ... :/
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hardly been here and when I have I've commented on people's stories with alot of respect. Still won the 'punch' award. Shows how ignorant some people are.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017
    A few people have voted so far and as things stand there is going to be some very happy users and one very disappointed user. :joy:
    Any guesses who I was referring to yet?
    I'm very happy, that's for sure! :joy:
    I didn't expect so many votes to be honest... So thanks everyone! :)

Congrats @CountdowN, without a doubt the best I've ever seen since I've been on here
    I agree, some impressive graphics there.

Well deserved Ale. You easily keep up with everyone's stories better than the rest of us do B)
    Yeah, I have the luck of having a "when the daily duty is done and if there's no emergency you're free to relax" kind of job lately, so I can have a peek at the Internet from time to time. Useless to say, the CMS section has become my second home. :p

Yes!! Poopgate won! Thanks guys! Means a lot!
    I've known it all along! Either that you were going to win the award, and that the poop bandit was DMC himself. I'm a bloody clairvoyant. :D
  • Alastair
    10030 posts Moderator
    Hardly been here and when I have I've commented on people's stories with alot of respect. Still won the 'punch' award. Shows how ignorant some people are.

Posts like this where you call others ignorant won't help you...

As the description says that is one of the 'joke' awards. Most great forumers have won that over the years. I've won it multiple times and Matt won it last year because he was dominating everyone in the DTL so it isn't always a bad thing.

I'll admit that I voted for you but that wasn't because I don't like you or hate you at all. These awards are for the whole of 2016 not just the last couple of months and the reason I voted for you was Matt's DTL in the spring. You annoyed me a bit in there (not in a bad way) over a couple of things but mainly because you had some players I wanted to sign and you were too tough a negociator so I couldn't persuade you to sell. :joy:

My other votes were for another of my big rivals in the DTL because for the whole ten years I was in very fierce competition with them for the title and for someone else because of the club they support. :p