Tradeable TOTW pack - open or hold?

Diem
291 posts Sunday League Hero
What do you guys think? I cashed in a load of players for the Tradeable TOTW pack and am wondering whether to open it now or wait for a future week.

I don't have a lot of coins (am now <20k), and have one BPL squad which I play - De Gea, Kante, Mkhitaryan and IF Moses are the only players of any value, so unless I pull a good BPL player then I'll likely just be cashing them in.

I noted another thread which suggested next week's TOTW being mainly BPL players due to the other European leagues being on their winter break, so I'm leaning towards holding, however don't want to lose a potential upside of Icardi, Lacazette etc if it just dampens down the overall quality of the TOTW if they replace with Championship or other lesser leagues.

Are packweights evenly distributed between the players, or is there a weighting to reduce the number of the marquee cards in favour of the random bronze / silver substitutes?

Any tips appreciated!

Comments

• FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    hold
  • number7rocky
    5865 posts Big Money Move
    Hold it , i'm currently sitting on 3 of them, plus 2 premium TOTW packs. So 9 IF'S in total, waiting for a TOTW with limited discards.
  • AEsey
    6049 posts Big Money Move
    Id say take the risk
    If your on limited coins you should open it so you can at least get 12-15h for a discard in form
  • Diem
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    YesEA wrote: »
    Id say take the risk
    If your on limited coins you should open it so you can at least get 12-15h for a discard in form

I'm not overly concerned about the limited coins. Am pretty happy with my squad (a topic for another day), would love to be upgrading to De Bruyne but that's a mile away. Need to improve my playing before I really worry about my players :-) (held Div 4 twice)