i deserve to be 1st on leaderbored my story "bug founded aswell"

Abdulkarim
660 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2016
hello guyz

i cant beileve that i just win vs a try hardslacker cheater that had 99rating on hes players

the refree kicked player from me since first half .. the score was 2-1 for me and the 90min thing gives him goal be crossing then head ..

i was so pissed but i defended and attacked well until pens comeout and he is was absolutly a slacker he dont know how to shoot a ****

i win vs him and **** him ..

the important thing that i found bug on this match

before the kick off match start i clicked menu pause so i check if he is 99rated cheater "i do this all games"
then i change a player.. when i check rating again i found my player is 99Rating the player is kante and the oppnent has a kante aswell so i figure it if the oppnent is cheater and you have the same player as him in bench do a change and he will be 99 rating ..

if anyone can confirm that would be awesome

*im very happy i win vs this dumpshit person..

my recored now 15-2 hoping for 23 wins

Comments

• Denisianes
    8066 posts League Winner
    If you deserve to be 1st, I probably deserve to be 0th or something. Get real and stop with all your bs. You are **** and we all saw it, go ptb and zig zag with Hazard and stop writing non-sense.
  • Abdulkarim
    Denisianes wrote: »
    If you deserve to be 1st, I probably deserve to be 0th or something. Get real and stop with all your bs. You are **** and we all saw it, go ptb and zig zag with Hazard and stop writing non-sense.

the door is there in the right

close it and dont back again

thank you
  • Denisianes
    8066 posts League Winner
    Where the **** do you see a door on the right? Are you off your meds :joy:
  • Abdulkarim
    edited December 2016

do a understand plz

top right > sign out > dont come again

thank you

• Abdulkarim
    btw dont come in my discussions again

you are not welcome mr.****
  • LoboNobo
    6384 posts Big Money Move
    Abdulkarim wrote: »

do a understand plz

thank you

Someone must have skipped his primary school English lessons... or maybe you're not there yet?
  • MorroWtje
    4460 posts National Call-Up
    Was so sure this was gonna be someone trolling, then i see the **** that made the thread
  • MorroWtje
    4460 posts National Call-Up
    hei guiz so i woz plai fefa and im lik yhhh so dis playar cald abdulkarim!!!!! he uzed ptb zigzag swetty teem BPL paused the gam mani tiem!!!!

i wrote ea suport and thei sed post on forum to aware devs on ptb zig zog!!!! ,,,, i hoep no cheata does zig zag to mi iz not gud if pepol not aboos game zig zag i b rank 1!!!!!!
  • Abdulkarim
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    hei guiz so i woz plai fefa and im lik yhhh so dis playar cald abdulkarim!!!!! he uzed ptb zigzag swetty teem BPL paused the gam mani tiem!!!!

i wrote ea suport and thei sed post on forum to aware devs on ptb zig zog!!!! ,,,, i hoep no cheata does zig zag to mi iz not gud if pepol not aboos game zig zag i b rank 1!!!!!!

did someone calls you funny guy before

giphy.gif

• LoboNobo
    6384 posts Big Money Move

did someone calls you funny guy before

giphy.gif

Exactly my reaction when reading your posts. Jeez, it's the 21st century, people who can't speak English properly should be ashamed. Why don't you stop playing FIFA and use the time to learn the language? #LifeAdviceFromLobo
  • Knowlesdinho
    10140 posts Has That Special Something
    I was bored at "Leaderbored"!
  • AlbaGuBrath
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite
    LoboNobo wrote: »

do a understand plz

thank you

Someone must have skipped his primary school English lessons... or maybe you're not there yet?

Reckon they don't have those in Pakistan. He's probably homeschooled by that creepy uncle who's known to be "extra caring" towards young boys.
  • Wiwee
    975 posts Semi-Pro

Tbh, this was much easier to read than the op...
  • suraj_1
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    LMAO
  • xenu
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    hello guyz

i cant beileve that i just win vs a try hardslacker cheater that had 99rating on hes players

the refree kicked player from me since first half .. the score was 2-1 for me and the 90min thing gives him goal be crossing then head ..

i was so pissed but i defended and attacked well until pens comeout and he is was absolutly a slacker he dont know how to shoot a ****

i win vs him and **** him ..

the important thing that i found bug on this match

before the kick off match start i clicked menu pause so i check if he is 99rated cheater "i do this all games"
    then i change a player.. when i check rating again i found my player is 99Rating the player is kante and the oppnent has a kante aswell so i figure it if the oppnent is cheater and you have the same player as him in bench do a change and he will be 99 rating ..

if anyone can confirm that would be awesome

*im very happy i win vs this dumpshit person..

my recored now 15-2 hoping for 23 wins