Pogba--------Rooney-------Modric

nadeem2099
123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2016
So I've changed my formation from a 433, the one with 1 DM and 2 CM's to the 4321 as my wingers (Martial + Bale) weren't getting involved enough and I wanted them more central. I'm currently rocking IF Isco Casemiro Modric which is doing a decent job but Casemiro feels out of place in that side. I'm thinking of getting Rooney and playing him in the middle with "stay back" instructions, hopefully his high defensive wr helps him but the sane option would be to just get NIF Kante instead. Would Rooney be able to hack it in the middle or is that midfield too attacking?

Comments

• boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Rooney is very decent this year. well rounded CM
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Correct me if I'm wrong but his standing tackle and interceptions are very average. If you want a ball winner go for kante
  • nadeem2099
    Nana_bitty wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but his standing tackle and interceptions are very average. If you want a ball winner go for kante

If I give him the "Powerhouse" chem style his interceptions and standing tackle would go up to 59 and 69. I was planning on changing the formation at the start of the game to making Rooney and Modric Defense Mids and Pogba an Attack mid similar to the 433 4 formation.
  • nadeem2099
    Anyone know if it'll work?
  • nadeem2099
    Bump