The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

People scoring own goals all game...

Hullock04321
549 posts Sunday League Hero
Do these clowns seriously have nothing better to do? I go 4-0 up in 20 mins and he's scores own goals for the rest of the entire match. So pathetic.

Comments

• Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    It might be an ELO.thing ? Hes gonna lose so makes it worse to lower his rating. No idea though ..EA don't tell us much about the game.
  • Jason1986
    7092 posts Big Money Move
    Do these clowns seriously have nothing better to do? I go 4-0 up in 20 mins and he's scores own goals for the rest of the entire match. So pathetic.

If you're up 4-0 in the first 20 minutes then the ELO hasn't been kind to him. He's just making sure you're not getting an easy ride next time out
  • limjitwe
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    He's time wasting and irritating you.
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lot of sad immature people out there

I'll take any win I can get these days though! Lol
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move

Did you dab 4 times and watch the whole replay and cut scene?....
  • RadioShaq
    15404 posts Moderator

Did you dab 4 times and watch the whole replay and cut scene?....

If this happens like once in a blue moon then it was probably your opponent. If every few games someone is scoring own goals its probably the way you play.
  • Hullock04321
    549 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't even know how to dab as sad as that is hahaha.. I am generally a Gold 1 - Elite 2 player every week depending on requirements. If there's no requirements I generally finish Elite. So I'm not bad, but still... he's scored 28 own goals, game lasted over 40 minutes, I went to make food.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Well if you weren't rubbing it in or using cheap tactics to annoy him (other than scoring haha) then he's just a bad loser...

Make a sandwich and take a pic of it and send it to him... Say "While you were wasting your own time, I made this.." :smiley:
  • ChrisFIFAPS4
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    If someone does that just make sure you do a long celebration watch every replay and make your three pauses and wait the whole period. They soon get bored of me running half the length of the pitch and then doing the group dance that goes on for ages then cuts to the crowd then back to the players dancing.
  • bromerboi
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I score own goals at the start of every match (in my practice profile ) for the laugh and for my self so people don't actually score and watch the replays. I played a fella last night I scored two own goals, then scored two goals, then scored two own goals, I always leave them win just **** around with people and I'm always in div 10. It's an easy way to practice with out pressure.
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    bromerboi wrote: »
    I score own goals at the start of every match (in my practice profile ) for the laugh and for my self so people don't actually score and watch the replays. I played a fella last night I scored two own goals, then scored two goals, then scored two own goals, I always leave them win just **** around with people and I'm always in div 10. It's an easy way to practice with out pressure.

dafuq?
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    bromerboi wrote: »

dafuq?

• bromerboi
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    OK bud